Qantas has today announced a major expansion of its network from the nation’s capital with three new routes commencing in the next month from Canberra.
Details of the three new routes are:
- Canberra-Sunshine Coast will operate three times a week and start on Thursday 19 November
- Canberra-Cairns will operate twice a week and starts on Saturday 21 November
- Canberra-Hobart will operate three times a week and starts on Friday 4 December
The flights will be operated by QantasLink’s dual class Boeing 717s featuring 12 seats in Business and 98 seats in Economy. The new routes follow on from the recent successful launch of Canberra-Gold Coast flights, the reinstatement of flights to Perth and additional services to Brisbane.
Since state and territory border restrictions eased in September, Qantas has announced nine new routes across Australia.
- Canberra-Cairns from $199 one way
- Canberra-Sunshine Coast from $169 one way
- Canberra-Hobart from $159 one way
- Brisbane-Tamworth from $119 one way
- Sydney-Merimbula from $149 one way
- Port Macquarie-Brisbane from $149 one way
Disclaimer: *Selected travel dates apply.