See your bookings with us and, where possible, make changes, update your personal details, redeem your Flight Credit and more.
If your flight has been changed or cancelled by Qantas, we'll be in contact. Find out more information on booking changes.
If your flights were booked through a travel agency or third-party website, contact these companies directly for assistance.
Check your booking or flight status for the most up-to-date information on your flights.
Using your Flight Credit
To use your Flight Credit for your next Qantas flight, simply enter your credit reference and last name in the boxes above. Once your Flight Credit information is displayed, click on the Find Flights button to book your flights.Find out more about using your Flight Credit
When you view your booking you can:
- Redeem a Flight Credit
- Check in for your flight
- Change flights
- Cancel flights, including cancel for any reason
- Purchase extra legroom seats (where available)
- Separate passengers from a booking
- Request dietary required meals for eligible flights
- Print or email your itinerary
- Purchase an additional baggage allowance
- Redeem a Gift Voucher
- Update your contact details
- Provide Advance Passenger InfomationOpens external site for travel to the USA and Canada
Request a tax invoice for your eTicket, bags, seats or carbon offset purchased for your flight.
If you need assistance for your flight or have queries about travelling with special needs, we’re here to help during your journey.Request mobility assistance Travelling with specific needs
Requesting an upgrade
Discover how you can upgrade your Qantas flight with Classic Upgrade Rewards, Bid Now Upgrades and Domestic On Departure Upgrade Rewards.Find out more about Qantas upgrades