Qantas Gift Vouchers
Give the gift of travel and let your friends and family decide where they want to go.
Why buy a gift voucher from us?
Great gift idea for those who love to travel within Australia or overseas.
Choose from a range of denominations and six design options.
Fully transferable to include friends and family.
Need some inspiration?
These are some of our favourite destinations.
How to use your gift voucher
Gift Voucher conditions
- Gift vouchers purchased on/after 31 March 2018 are valid for three years from date of issue, irrespective of the expiry date shown on the voucher. Notwithstanding this, gift vouchers which have been:
- issued for free to a customer for any reason,
- supplied as part of a customer loyalty or employee rewards program, or
- supplied as part of a marketing promotion as a bonus to the purchase of a good or service,
are not subject to the three year expiry period and will have the expiry periods advertised in connection with the relevant gift voucher at the time it was issued.
- For all customers who have received a Qantas flight voucher subject to the terms and conditions of the Qantas Premier Platinum credit card, these are valid for 6 months from the date of issuance.
- Gift vouchers are available in denominations of A$50 (up to A$500), or as an A$1,000 or A$2,000 voucher. Amounts are in Australian dollars.
- Gift vouchers are redeemable for one way or return Qantas domestic or international flights departing Australia only.
- Non-refundable, except in certain circumstances including under the Australian Consumer Law. Cannot be used for multi-city, Classic Flight Rewards or Points Plus Pay - Flights booking or redeemed for cash or other goods or services such as additional baggage or seat selection.
- Gift vouchers can be redeemed at Manage booking or through your local Qantas office. A booking fee applies to redemptions through Qantas offices.
- Only one gift voucher can be redeemed per booking.
- If the full balance of the gift voucher is not redeemed in one transaction, a new voucher with the same expiry date will be issued for the unused portion of the original voucher, as set out in full terms and conditions.
- The names of the gift voucher recipients may be changed when you redeem the gift voucher, but the number of recipients cannot be changed (you can't increase or decrease the total number of recipients).
- A card payment fee isn't charged on gift voucher purchases or redemptions.
- Once you've created your gift voucher, you'll receive an e-mail with a voucher attached to print or forward directly to the lucky recipient.
- View full terms and conditions or refer to the email attached to the voucher.