- If your flight departs from Australia, you may be offered the option to pay with Zip.
- With Zip, you can choose how you repay - weekly, fortnightly, or monthly.
- If your booking includes additional products such as a hotel reservation, you'll need to provide an alternative method of payment for those products.
- A 1.5% fee applies, capped at a maximum per passenger of A$22 for Australian domestic or A$120 for international itineraries.
Zip is not offered:
- for round the world itineraries,
- for flight vouchers or non-flight products and services, and
- where carbon offset or travel insurance is included in the booking.
On the payment page, choose the Zip tab when booking an eligible flight. If you don't have an account, sign up on the Zip websiteOpens in a new tab or window.
When you're redirected to the Zip website, log in to your Zip account and select your preferred option.
Once you've confirmed your payment, you'll be redirected to the Qantas confirmation page where you'll receive your booking reference and details.
Earn 1 Qantas Points for every $3 spent on eligible Australian domestic and international flights booked on qantas.com using a Zip account. You must link your Qantas Frequent Flyer number in the Zip app before booking to earn points.
Plus, new Zip customers can earn 3,000 bonus Qantas Points when they sign up, activate their Zip account via this link hereOpens in a new tab or window, link their Qantas Frequent Flyer number in the Zip app and complete their first purchase within 90 days. Terms and conditions apply.Find out about earning Qantas Points with Zip