Kingfisher Oceanside Resort and Spa
Kingfisher Oceanside Resort and Spa
Check availability at Kingfisher Oceanside Resort and Spa
Standard Room, Partial Ocean View, Garden Area
Studio, Ocean View, Beachfront
Suite, 1 Bedroom, Ocean View, Beachfront
Deluxe Room, Partial Ocean View, Garden Area
About this property
Located in Courtenay, Kingfisher Oceanside Resort and Spa is by the ocean, within a 15-minute drive of Vancouver Island Visitor Centre and Courtenay and District Museum and Paleontology Centre. This beach resort is 6 mi (9.6 km) from Courtenay and District Memorial Outdoor Pool and 6.3 mi (10.1 km) from I-Hos Gallery.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 64 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Rooms have private balconies or patios. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a sauna. Additional amenities at this resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Enjoy local cuisine at Ocean7, one of the resort's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Local cuisine breakfasts are available daily from 8 AM to 11 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. For a surcharge, guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle during limited hours and a ferry terminal shuttle.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Vancouver Island Visitor Centre - 8.9 km / 5.5 mi
Courtenay and District Museum and Paleontology Centre - 9.1 km / 5.7 mi
Courtenay and District Memorial Outdoor Pool - 9.6 km / 6 mi
I-Hos Gallery - 10.1 km / 6.3 mi
St. Joseph General Hospital - 12.1 km / 7.5 mi
Crown Isle Resort and Golf Community - 12.5 km / 7.8 mi
Blue Moon Winery - 13.3 km / 8.3 mi
Comox Municipal Marina - 13.4 km / 8.3 mi
Comox Golf Club - 13.6 km / 8.4 mi
Filberg Heritage Lodge and Park - 13.9 km / 8.7 mi
Seal Bay Nature Park - 14.9 km / 9.2 mi
Comox Air Force Museum - 16.3 km / 10.1 mi
40 Knots Winery - 16.9 km / 10.5 mi
Comox Ferry Terminal - 17.8 km / 11.1 mi
Beaufort Vineyard and Estate Winery - 18 km / 11.2 mi
The nearest airports are:
Comox, BC (YQQ-Comox Valley) - 17.7 km / 11 mi
Campbell River, BC (YBL) - 53.9 km / 33.5 mi
Powell River, BC (YPW) - 51.2 km / 31.8 mi
Cortes Bay, BC (YCF-Cortes Island) - 108.8 km / 67.6 mi
Mansons Landing, BC (YMU) - 103.5 km / 64.3 mi
The preferred airport for Kingfisher Oceanside Resort and Spa is Comox, BC (YQQ-Comox Valley).
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Prepaid credit cards are not accepted for any bookings or onsite payments. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher and a smoke detector. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open daily from 7 AM - 11 PM.
If you are planning to arrive after 11 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Airport shuttle service is available from 8 AM to 8 PM. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- This property offers transfers from the ferry terminal and airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Pool access available from 8 AM to 10 PM.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: 5 percent of room rate
- Pool access
- Spa access
- Spa tub access
- Fitness center access
- Bicycle storage
- Business center/computer access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room safe
- In-room coffee
- Self parking
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD $16.00 and CAD $20.00 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: CAD 15 per person (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: CAD 15 (one-way), (from 1 to 18 years old)
- Pet fee: CAD 40.00 per accommodation, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.