Check availability at Kingfisher Oceanside Resort and Spa
Studio, Ocean View, Beachfront
Suite, 1 Bedroom, Ocean View, Beachfront
Deluxe Room, Partial Ocean View, Garden Area
About this property
Located in Courtenay, Kingfisher Oceanside Resort and Spa is by the ocean, within a 15-minute drive of Vancouver Island Visitor Centre and Courtenay and District Museum and Paleontology Centre. This 4-star resort is 6 mi (9.6 km) from Courtenay and District Memorial Outdoor Pool and 6.3 mi (10.1 km) from I-Hos Gallery.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 64 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Rooms have private balconies or patios. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a sauna. This resort also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Enjoy local cuisine at Ocean7, one of the resort's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Local cuisine breakfasts are available daily from 8 AM to 11 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. For a surcharge, guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle during limited hours and a ferry terminal shuttle.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Vancouver Island Visitor Centre - 8.9 km / 5.5 mi
Courtenay and District Museum and Paleontology Centre - 9.1 km / 5.7 mi
Courtenay and District Memorial Outdoor Pool - 9.6 km / 6 mi
I-Hos Gallery - 10.1 km / 6.3 mi
St. Joseph General Hospital - 12.1 km / 7.5 mi
Crown Isle Resort and Golf Community - 12.5 km / 7.8 mi
Blue Moon Winery - 13.3 km / 8.3 mi
Comox Municipal Marina - 13.4 km / 8.3 mi
Comox Golf Club - 13.6 km / 8.4 mi
Filberg Heritage Lodge and Park - 13.9 km / 8.7 mi
Seal Bay Nature Park - 14.9 km / 9.2 mi
Comox Air Force Museum - 16.3 km / 10.1 mi
Goose Spit Park - 16.4 km / 10.2 mi
40 Knots Winery - 16.9 km / 10.5 mi
Comox Ferry Terminal - 17.8 km / 11.1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Comox, BC (YQQ-Comox Valley) - 18.8 km / 11.7 mi
Campbell River, BC (YBL) - 53.9 km / 33.5 mi
Powell River, BC (YPW) - 51.2 km / 31.8 mi
Cortes Bay, BC (YCF-Cortes Island) - 108.8 km / 67.6 mi
Mansons Landing, BC (YMU) - 103.5 km / 64.3 mi
The preferred airport for Kingfisher Oceanside Resort and Spa is Comox, BC (YQQ-Comox Valley).
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation
- This property only accepts credit cards for all bookings and onsite payments; cash is not accepted
- Prepaid credit cards are not accepted
- Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher and a smoke detector
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
- This property will place a credit card authorization upon arrival.
The front desk is open daily from 7 AM - 11 PM. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation. If you are planning to arrive after 5:00 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- This property offers transfers from the ferry terminal and airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Pool access available from 8 AM to 10 PM.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; reservations are required for some onsite facilities.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: 5 percent of room rate
- Pool access
- Spa access
- Spa tub access
- Fitness center access
- Bicycle storage
- Business center/computer access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room safe
- In-room coffee
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: CAD 15 per person (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: CAD 15 (one-way), (from 1 to 18 years old)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.