Check availability at Byrkjedalstunet
Standard Double Room
Superior Double Room, 1 Double Bed
Family Suite, 2 Double Beds
About this property
With a stay at Byrkjedalstunet in Gjesdal, you'll be 21.7 mi (34.8 km) from Kongeparken and 29.3 mi (47.2 km) from Preikestolen. This hotel is within the region of Kjerag and Kjeragbolten.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 31 guestrooms. Your pillowtop bed comes with premium bedding. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Take in the views from a terrace and a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access. This hotel also features concierge services, gift shops/newsstands, and wedding services.Dining
Satisfy your appetite with regional cuisine at Byrkjedalstunet, a diner which features a bar/lounge. Dining is also available at the coffee shop/café. A complimentary English breakfast is included.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include multilingual staff and luggage storage. Planning an event in Gjesdal? This hotel has facilities measuring 10226 square feet (950 square meters), including conference space. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Giljastølen - 10.6 km / 6.6 mi
Perlå - 33.5 km / 20.8 mi
Norwegian Outlet Stavanger - 34.4 km / 21.3 mi
Kongeparken - 34.8 km / 21.7 mi
Lysefjord Bridge - 38.6 km / 24 mi
Sirdal Skisenter - 39 km / 24.3 mi
Dørvika - 44.6 km / 27.7 mi
Sandvedparken - 45.6 km / 28.4 mi
Science Factory - 46.2 km / 28.7 mi
Botne strand - 46.3 km / 28.8 mi
Preikestolen - 47.2 km / 29.3 mi
Holmavika - 47.4 km / 29.5 mi
Riskastranda - 48.2 km / 30 mi
Frøylandsvatnet strand - 48.6 km / 30.2 mi
Kvadrat Shopping Center - 49.7 km / 30.9 mi
The preferred airport for Byrkjedalstunet is Stavanger (SVG-Sola) - 57.3 km / 35.6 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Eurocard, debit cards, and cash
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, and a first aid kit
The front desk is open daily from 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation. If you are planning to arrive after 9:00 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: NOK 300 per accommodation, per stay
- Crib (infant bed) fee: NOK 250.0 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: NOK 250.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.