Check availability at Hotel Tsubakino
Japanese Style Room, Non Smoking, Mountain View
About this property
Located in Yamanouchi, Hotel Tsubakino is within a 15-minute walk of Yudanaka Hot Spring and Shibu. This ryokan is 2.9 mi (4.7 km) from Jigokudani Monkey Park and 7.5 mi (12 km) from Dragon King Mountain Park.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 24 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as hot springs, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and gift shops/newsstands. This ryokan also features a fireplace in the lobby and a vending machine.Dining
Stop by the ryokan's restaurant, Tsubakino, for dinner, or grab snacks at the coffee shop/café. Local cuisine breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 9:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, luggage storage, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. A train station pick-up service is provided at no charge, and free valet parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Yumiya Shrine - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Shiga Kogen Ski Area - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Nishimiya Shrine - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Yudanaka Hot Spring - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Baio-ji Temple - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Shibu - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Heiwakannon - 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
Shibuyu Bridge - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Sake Storehouse and Museum - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Onsen-ji Temple - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Minzoku Shiryokan Gosetsu No Yakata - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Shiga Kogen Romance Museum - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Joshin'etsu-kogen National Park - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Japan Clay Dolls Museum - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Jigokudani Monkey Park - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, and cash
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
- Meals are not served for infants and children age 1-5 in the Breakfast Included or Half Board rate plans.
The front desk is open daily from 7 AM - 10 PM. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests booked in Half Board rates must check-in by 7 PM to receive dinner. No refunds will be issued for any unused portion of the rate plan.
- This property offers transfers from the train station. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; masks are required in public areas.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
- This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of Coronavirus Guidelines (Japan).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for local cuisine breakfast: JPY 1800 for adults and JPY 1500 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.