Port Lincoln Hotel is a spacious hotel with ocean views, located on sparkling Boston Bay in Port Lincoln, South Australia. The 111-room hotel features a restaurant, bars, conference and function facilities, gaming areas and solar heated swimming pool.
Relaxed, contemporary, stylish and welcoming, the Port Lincoln Hotel is the ideal location for your next holiday, function or business event.
The hotel is located on one of the world's largest protected natural harbours, Boston Bay and is bounded by the Lincoln National Park. Guest can enjoy complimentary unlimited wifi and car parking with the convenience of 24 hour Reception.
Bed Types are requests only and may not be honoured at the hotel if availability does not permit.
- -Bar / Lounge
- -Breakfast service
- -Safe deposit box
- -Tour desk
- -Reception (24 hour)
- -Room service (limited hours)
- -Non-smoking property
- -Interconnecting rooms
- -WiFi (free)
- -Outdoor pool (heated)
- -Family friendly
- -Guest laundry
- -Dry cleaning / Laundry service
- -Billiards / Pool table
- -Onsite parking (free)
- -Onsite parking (limited, free)
- -Onsite parking (limited, surcharge)
- -Business / Conference centre
- -Meeting rooms
- -Event services
- -Accessible facilities
^ Earn 3 Qantas Points per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
* Businesses earn 1 Qantas Point per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. A business must be a Qantas Business Rewards Member to earn Qantas Points for your business. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
∼ Saving is off the hotel's generally available rate for the same property, room type, days, inclusions and conditions
† Includes fees payable in local currency direct to hotel. Prices in AUD are approx and based on today’s exchange rate.
Hotel ratings and reviews provided by TripAdvisor