Bunga Raya Island Resort & Spa
When you stay at Bunga Raya Island Resort & Spa in Gaya Island, you'll be on the boardwalk and convenient to Tunku Abdul Rahman Park and Sapi Island. This 5-star resort is within the vicinity of Mamutik Island and Kota Kinabalu Central Market.
Make yourself at home in one of the 48 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Rooms have private balconies. Satellite programming and DVD players are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You can soak up the sun at the private beach or enjoy other recreational amenities including an outdoor pool and a sauna. Additional amenities at this resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and wedding services.
Grab a bite at The Koi, one of the resort's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Mingle with other guests at the complimentary reception, held daily. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary breakfast is included.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include limo/town car service, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Gaya Island? This resort has facilities measuring 2000 square feet (186 square meters), including a meeting room. A ferry terminal shuttle is provided at no charge.
Bed Types are requests only and may not be honoured at the hotel if availability does not permit.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No onsite parking is available. Parties and events are allowed on site. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. This hotel will place an authorization for full payment for any bookings where payment for the stay will be made on site instead of at the time of booking. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking. Airport shuttle service is available on request. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements. There are 4 scheduled departures and separate charges for boat transfers: 1:30 PM and 3:30 PM (free), and 6 PM and 10:30 PM (MYR 50 per person). For other departures, guests will need to hire a private charter boat. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Guests must transfer via boat to the property. Guests must contact the property at least 24 hours before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking.
- This property offers transfers from the ferry terminal and airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: MYR 200 per vehicle (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: MYR 350.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: MYR 180.00
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: MYR 100 (up to 11 years old)
- A tax of MYR 10.00 per accommodation, per night is imposed by the country of Malaysia and collected at the property. Permanent residents and Malaysian nationals are exempt from the tax. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.This property is located in Tunku Abdul Rahman Park. A mandatory park conservation fee of MYR 20 per adult, MYR 15 per child ages 6-17, and MYR 10 for children ages 5 and under is payable per entry. For local residents, the amount is reduced to MYR 5 per adult and MYR 3 per child ages 6-17. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- -One meeting room
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Full-service spa
- -Free WiFi
- -Free reception
- -Babysitting or childcare
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Free beach cabanas
- -Free ferry terminal shuttle
- -Free breakfast
- -Spa services on site
- -Multilingual staff
- -Picnic area
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -On private beach
- -Marina on site
- -Wedding services
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Rooftop terrace
- -Luggage storage
- -Beach umbrellas
- -Beach sun loungers
- -Beach towels
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Outdoor pool
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
^ Earn 9 Qantas Points per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Offer ends 11:59pm (AEDT) Thursday 25 October 2018. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
* Businesses earn 1 Qantas Point per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. A business must be a Qantas Business Rewards Member to earn Qantas Points for your business. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
∼ Saving is off the hotel's generally available rate for the same property, room type, days, inclusions and conditions
† Includes fees payable in local currency direct to hotel. Prices in AUD are approx and based on today’s exchange rate.
Hotel ratings and reviews provided by TripAdvisor