Contemporary Darwin accommodation at its luxurious best
Rydges Darwin Central is situated in the vibrant heart of the city’s shopping district and across from the picturesque gardens of the harbour esplanade. Business and leisure guests are perfectly placed amongst the city’s eateries, nightlife and major tourist attractions, and enjoy the friendly service and luxury comfort that has become synonymous with Rydges name.
Embracing modern design, each of the beautifully appointed suites at Rydges Darwin Central offer free Wi-Fi, premium amenities, plush beds, contemporary art, and all the creature comforts you’d expect from one of the city’s finest hotels. And with a wide range of configurations available, guests have no trouble finding the ideal accommodation to meet their needs.
When it’s time to dine, guests are spoilt for choice, with the popular Waterhole Restaurant, 24-hour room service, and the ground floor food court keeping guests satisfied around the clock.
For event organisers looking for their next conference, wedding or social soiree location, Rydges Darwin Central offers a range of unique meeting and event spaces, and packages to suit each individual occasion.
Rydges Darwin Central has prime positioning in a city that has so much to offer, and with our warm and friendly staff delivering a personalised service, and a range of premium features and amenities at your fingertips, you’ll eat, see and do absolutely everything you want to.
Bed Types are requests only and may not be honoured at the hotel if availability does not permit.
- -24 hour reception
- -Conference / convention
- -Disabled access rooms
- -Dry cleaning
- -Interconnecting rooms
- -Guest laundry
- -Laundry service
- -Lift / elevator
- -Public newspapers
- -Non-smoking establishment
- -Parking – on-site secure undercover
- -Parking – valet
- -Pool – outdoor unheated
- -Porter / bell service
- -Room Service – 24 hours
- -Tea / coffee making
- -Tour desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- -Business center
- -Banquet facilities
- -Conference center
- -Breakfast service
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage
- -Covered parking (surcharge)
- -Air-conditioned public areas
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Free Wi-Fi
- -Express check-out
- -Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- -Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- -Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- -Wheel chair access
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Meeting facilities size (meters) -
- -Meeting facilities size (feet) -
- -Conference space
- -Free WiFi
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -WiFi (surcharge)
- -Internet access
^ Earn 3 Qantas Points per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
* Businesses earn 1 Qantas Point per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. A business must be a Qantas Business Rewards Member to earn Qantas Points for your business. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
∼ Saving is off the hotel's generally available rate for the same property, room type, days, inclusions and conditions
† Includes fees payable in local currency direct to hotel. Prices in AUD are approx and based on today’s exchange rate.
Hotel ratings and reviews provided by TripAdvisor