Daiwa Roynet Hotel Tokyo Akabane
Daiwa Roynet Hotel Tokyo Akabane
Check availability at Daiwa Roynet Hotel Tokyo Akabane
Standard Double Room, 1 Double Bed, Smoking
Standard Double Room, 1 Double Bed, Non Smoking
Single Room, 1 Double Bed, Smoking
Single Room, 1 Double Bed, Non Smoking
About this property
Located in Tokyo (Kita), Daiwa Roynet Hotel Tokyo Akabane is within a 10-minute drive of Sunshine Aquarium and Sunshine City Shopping Mall. This hotel is 5.4 mi (8.7 km) from University of Tokyo and 6.2 mi (9.9 km) from Ueno Park.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 163 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Your bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and bidets.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a vending machine.Dining
At Daiwa Roynet Hotel Tokyo Akabane, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Sunshine Aquarium - 7.9 km / 4.9 mi
Sunshine City Shopping Mall - 8 km / 4.9 mi
Rikkyo University - 8 km / 5 mi
University of Tokyo - 8.7 km / 5.4 mi
Tokyo National Museum - 9.8 km / 6.1 mi
Ueno Park - 9.9 km / 6.2 mi
Waseda University - 10.1 km / 6.3 mi
Toshimaen Amusement Park - 10.6 km / 6.6 mi
Hanayashiki Amusement Park - 10.6 km / 6.6 mi
Asakusa Shrine - 10.9 km / 6.7 mi
Ameya-Yokochō - 10.9 km / 6.8 mi
Kaminarimon - 11.2 km / 7 mi
Tokyo Bunka Kaikan - 11.3 km / 7 mi
Ueno Zoo - 11.3 km / 7 mi
Tokyo Anime Center - 12 km / 7.4 mi
The preferred airport for Daiwa Roynet Hotel Tokyo Akabane is Haneda Airport (HND) - 36.2 km / 22.5 mi
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Guests are not required to pay the city tax when travel stay dates are between July 1, 2020 - September 30, 2021. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1300 for adults and JPY 650 for children (approximately)
- Early check-in fee: JPY 1000 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: JPY 3000 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.