Hyatt Regency Tokyo
With a stay at Hyatt Regency Tokyo, you'll be centrally located in Tokyo, within a 5-minute drive of Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building and The Tokyo Metropolitan Government. This 4.5-star hotel is 1.6 mi (2.6 km) from Yoyogi Park and 2.9 mi (4.7 km) from Waseda University.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 746 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. LCD televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including a health club and an indoor pool. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a hair salon.Dining
Enjoy French cuisine at Cuisine[s] M. Troisgros, one of the hotel's 6 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Relax with a refreshing drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
The Tokyo Metropolitan Government - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
Golden Gai - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Shinjuku Central Park - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Shinjuku Golden Gai - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
New National Theatre Tokyo - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Isetan Department Store Shinjuku - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Robot Restaurant - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Shinjuku Isetan - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Yoyogi Park - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
NHK Hall - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
Takeshita Street - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Tokyo National Olympic Stadium - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Shibuya 109 Building - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Meiji Jingu Stadium - 4.6 km / 2.8 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 21.6 km / 13.4 mi
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 76.3 km / 47.4 mi
The preferred airport for Hyatt Regency Tokyo is Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.).
Bed Types are requests only and may not be honoured at the hotel if availability does not permit.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Additional fees apply to children for breakfast who stay free when sharing existing bedding. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 3683 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: JPY 324 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1500.00 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Indoor pool
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Concierge services
- -Hair salon
- -Business center
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Shopping on site
- -Banquet hall
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Health club
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -Full-service spa
- -Number of bars/lounges - 2
- -Year Built - 1980
- -Number of restaurants - 6
- -Number of floors - 28
- -Total number of rooms - 746
- -Luggage storage
^ Earn 9 Qantas Points per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Offer ends 11:59pm (AEDT) Thursday 21 February 2019. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
* Businesses earn 1 Qantas Point per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. A business must be a Qantas Business Rewards Member to earn Qantas Points for your business. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
∼ Saving is off the hotel's generally available rate for the same property, room type, days, inclusions and conditions
† Includes fees payable in local currency direct to hotel. Prices in AUD are approx and based on today’s exchange rate.
Hotel ratings and reviews provided by TripAdvisor