The Royal Garden
With a stay at The Royal Garden, you'll be centrally located in Kowloon, a 8-minute walk from K11 Shopping Mall and 13 minutes by foot from Hong Kong Space Museum. This 5-star hotel is 1.8 mi (2.9 km) from Harbour City and 3.7 mi (5.9 km) from Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre.
Make yourself at home in one of the 450 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and LED televisions. Satellite programming and iPod docking stations are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wired Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.
Treat yourself with massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including a health club and an outdoor pool. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Grab a bite to eat at one of the hotel's 6 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and dry cleaning/laundry services. This hotel has 8 meeting rooms available for events. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge at scheduled times.
Bed Types are requests only and may not be honoured at the hotel if availability does not permit.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. There is no after-hours reception at this property. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning. Airport shuttle service is available at scheduled times from 7 AM to 9 PM. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements. The credit card used to book the reservation must be presented by the cardholder at check-in along with matching photo identification. Any other arrangements must be coordinated with the property prior to arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- One child 11 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: HKD 297 for adults and HKD 297 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: HKD 140 per person (one way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: HKD 140.00 (one-way)
- Valet parking fee: HKD 450 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: HKD 550.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: HKD 1000 per day
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Conference space
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Babysitting or childcare
- -Fitness facilities
- -Concierge services
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Shopping on site
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Health club
- -Spa services on site
- -Multilingual staff
- -Business center
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Wedding services
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Smoke-free property
- -Outdoor pool
^ Earn 6 Qantas Points per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels in Australia until 11:59pm (AEST) 20 September 2018. Earn 3 Qantas Points per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels outside Australia. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel Conditions apply
* Businesses earn 1 Qantas Point per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. A business must be a Qantas Business Rewards Member to earn Qantas Points for your business. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
∼ Saving is off the hotel's generally available rate for the same property, room type, days, inclusions and conditions
† Includes fees payable in local currency direct to hotel. Prices in AUD are approx and based on today’s exchange rate.
Hotel ratings and reviews provided by TripAdvisor