The Tokyo Station Hotel
The Tokyo Station Hotel
Check availability at The Tokyo Station Hotel
Dome Side Superior Twin, Non Smoking
Palace Side Comfort Twin, Non Smoking
Palace Side Deluxe Twin, Non Smoking
Palace Side Premium Twin, Non Smoking
Palace Side Premium Deluxe Twin, Non Smoking
South Wing Superior Twin, Smoking
South Wing Deluxe Twin, Smoking
South Wing Premium Twin, Smoking
Maisonette King, Non Smoking
Junior Suite Twin, Non Smoking
Palace Side Superior Twin, Non Smoking
Palace Side Comfort King, Non Smoking
Dome Side Comfort King, Non Smoking
Dome Side King, Non Smoking
Palace side queen, Non smoking
Maisonette Twin, Non Smoking
Classic Comfort Queen Room, Smoking / 26sqm
Classic Comfort Twin Room, Non-Smoking / 36sqm
Palace Side Superior King, Non Smoking
Maisonette Suite King Room, Non-Smoking / 72sqm
Maisonette Suite Twin Room, Non-Smoking / 120sqm
Ambassador Suite King Room, Non-Smoking / 95sqm
Ambassador Suite Twin Room, Non-Smoking / 95sqm
Classic Comfort Queen Room, Non-Smoking/ 26sqm (No view due to adjacent to Tokyo station platform)
City View Superior Twin, Non Smoking
Palace View Superior Twin, Non Smoking
City View Queen, Non Smoking
City View Superior King, Non Smoking
Palace View Premium Twin, Non Smoking
Palace View Premium Deluxe Twin, Non Smoking
Classic Room, 1 Queen Bed (Classic Comfort)
Room, 1 Queen Bed, City View
Superior Room, 1 King Bed, City View
Premium Room, 2 Twin Beds, View (Palace View)
Premium Room, 2 Twin Beds, View (Deluxe, Palace View)
About this property
With a stay at The Tokyo Station Hotel, you'll be centrally located in Tokyo, just a 3-minute walk from Marunouchi Building and 9 minutes by foot from Tokyo International Forum. This 4.5-star hotel is 0.6 mi (1 km) from Imperial Garden Theatre and 0.8 mi (1.2 km) from Tokyo Imperial Palace.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 150 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Treat yourself with body treatments and facials. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and wedding services.Dining
Grab a bite at Blanc Rouge, one of the hotel's 6 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Snacks are also available at the 2 coffee shops/cafés. Relax with a refreshing drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Marunouchi Building - 0.2 km / 0.2 mi
Tokyo International Forum - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Imperial Garden Theatre - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Tokyo Midtown Hibiya - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Tokyo Imperial Palace - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Tokyo Takarazuka Theatre - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Imperial Palace Garden - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Mitsukoshi - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Tokyo Stock Exchange - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Hibiya Park - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Ginza Six - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Kabuki-za Theatre - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Akihabara Electric Town - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Nakagin Capsule Tower - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
National Diet Building - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 68.1 km / 42.3 mi
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 21.6 km / 13.4 mi
The preferred airport for The Tokyo Station Hotel is Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.).
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Check-in may be slow from 3 PM to 5 PM due to a high volume of guests. Additional fees apply to children 4 - 12 years old for breakfast when sharing existing bedding in twin rooms and double rooms. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking. A scheduled power outage will take place on January 10, 2020 and February 11 from 1 AM to 4 AM.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The amount varies based on factors such as length of stay, property classification, and room price. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 30 June, JPY 200 per person, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 July - 30 September, JPY 0 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 4859 for adults and JPY 2430 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 2100 per night
- Facilities fee: JPY 1000 per person, per day and includes use of:
- Fitness facilities
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.