The Tokyo Station Hotel
With a stay at The Tokyo Station Hotel, you'll be centrally located in Tokyo, within a 10-minute drive of Tokyo Imperial Palace and Imperial Palace Garden. This 4.5-star hotel is 2.5 mi (4.1 km) from Tokyo Tower and 4.4 mi (7.1 km) from Sensoji Temple.
Make yourself at home in one of the 150 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while iPod docking stations and digital programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Treat yourself with body treatments and facials. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and wedding services.
Grab a bite at Blanc Rouge, one of the hotel's 6 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Snacks are also available at the 2 coffee shops/cafés. Relax with a refreshing drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Bed Types are requests only and may not be honoured at the hotel if availability does not permit.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. For the comfort of guests using the public bathing areas and other public facilities, this property does not permit guests with tattoos to use the facilities. For more details, please contact the property using the number on the reservation confirmation received after booking. Check-in may be slow from 3 PM to 5 PM due to a high volume of guests. Additional fees apply to children 4 - 12 years old for breakfast when sharing existing bedding in twin rooms and double rooms. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking. A scheduled power outage will take place on January 9, 2019 and January 30, 2019 from 1-4 AM. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 4407 for adults and JPY 2204 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 2000 per night
- Facilities fee: JPY 1000 per person, per day and includes use of:
- Fitness facilities
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Concierge services
- -Business center
- -Free wired Internet
- -Luggage storage
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Banquet hall
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Health club
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Spa services on site
^ Earn 6 Qantas Points per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels in Malaysia, Philippines, Vietnam until 11:59pm (AEDT) Monday 10 December 2018. Earn 3 Qantas Points per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels outside Malaysia, Philippines, Vietnam. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel Conditions apply
* Businesses earn 1 Qantas Point per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. A business must be a Qantas Business Rewards Member to earn Qantas Points for your business. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
∼ Saving is off the hotel's generally available rate for the same property, room type, days, inclusions and conditions
† Includes fees payable in local currency direct to hotel. Prices in AUD are approx and based on today’s exchange rate.
Hotel ratings and reviews provided by TripAdvisor