When you book at qantas.com, you can book with confidence knowing that if you purchase a Qantas flight at qantas.com, and then on the same day find the identical product is available to purchase on any Australian Online Travel Agency website, marketed to consumers located in Australia that is operated by a company with an active ABN/ACN, for a lower publicly available price, we'll match it. It's our promise to you when you make qantas.com your next destination.
Here's how to qualify for our Price Promise:
- the products on qantas.com and the licensed online travel agent website must be identical in all regards, and
- the screenshot captured from their website, must display all the details.
To make a successful Qantas claim for a flight please consider each of the following requirements.
Price Promise in four easy steps
Submit your claim and be on the look out for an email from us. We'll ask for a few screenshots to process your claim
We'll assess your claim
You travel on your flights
Price Promise refund received
How to make a claim
Please provide us with the following:
- Passenger and flight details, as well as your contact information
- A booking reference for your confirmed and current booking in Australian dollars on qantas.com
- A screenshot from an Australian website, for the entire journey showing the same identical Qantas flight for a lower price, stamped with the time and date of the screen capture (AEST/AEDT) after you made your booking
- Information about the website, including its URL and ABN details
- A fully completed claim form submitted by midnight (11.59pm) AEST/AEDT on the same day that you made and paid for your booking on qantas.com. Book now, Pay later and BPAY bookings must be submitted on the day the booking was originally made and not when payment is made in full.
Fulfiling our Price Promise
If your claim is successful, you will be refunded for the price difference between the booking on qantas.com and the booking on the licensed online travel agent's website.
|Within 10 days after the last departure in the booking
||Credit or debit card, POLi or PayPal used to make the booking
|Within 6-8 weeks after the last departure in the booking
||BPAY used to make the booking. Refund via bank account
If your booking was made via BPAY, our Contact Centre will call you to process the refund.
Making a claim
Product Table - examples of inclusions
|24/7 free phone support||Customers are able to contact Qantas via the contact centres without charge|
|Free flight / booking notifications||Receiving information such as booking references and flight notifications are always free for Qantas customers on qantas.com|
|Flight flexibility through Qantas Fly Flex program||Through the Qantas Fly Flex program the change fee will be waived for date changes on eligible flights for selected travel dates|
|Cabin and checked baggage||All Qantas fares include cabin and checked baggage|
The Price Promise may be cancelled, modified, restricted or altered at any time without prior notice. The Price Promise terms and conditions in effect at the time that you make a claim will be used to determine whether your claim qualifies or not for the Price Promise. Claims under the Price Promise will not be accepted if, in our opinion or the opinion of the third party responsible for administering the applicable Price Promise, acting reasonably, the claim has occurred as the result of a printing, uploading or other error or is made fraudulently or in bad faith.