Unmatched coverage with our partners
Enjoy more choice than ever before when flying Qantas, the only airline to offer a morning, midday and evening departure from Australia to the United States. We offer unmatched coverage from Australia to North America via our five key gateway cities: Los Angeles, Dallas/Fort Worth, New York, San Francisco and Honolulu.
With Qantas you'll enjoy….
- Daily services to Los Angeles, Dallas/Fort Worth and New York from Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane on A380 and B789 aircraft
- Nine services per week to San Francisco from Sydney on B747 aircraft and four services per week from Melbourne on B789 aircraft (starting 1 September 2018).
- More than 150 city pairs across North America, Canada and Mexico with codeshare partners American Airlines, Alaska Airlines and WestJet
- Qantas First and oneworld Business lounges at Los Angeles Tom Bradley International Terminal.
Read our North America destination guide.
Key domestic network coverage with our partners
Together with partners LAN and TAM, Qantas has every key domestic market in South America covered with 110 interline destinations and 6 codeshare destinations including Lima, Rio de Janeiro and Sao Paulo.
Qantas offers the only non-stop route between Australia and South America and when complemented by oneworld partners LAN and TAM, offers unrivalled coverage within South America.
Fly with Qantas and you'll enjoy….
- An extensive lounge network across South America including LAN VIP lounge and American Airlines' Admirals Club in Santiago.
Read our South America destination guide.
More choice than ever before
Together with Emirates, Qantas offers one-stop connections to over 40 European destinations, meaning customers have more choice than ever before between Australia and Europe, complemented by multiple intra-Europe connections with oneworld partners. Fly direct to London twice per day from Sydney and Melbourne via Dubai on our award-winning A380 aircraft.
From 25 March 2018 Qantas will offer customers the choice of three hub options between Australia and UK/Europe - Dubai, Perth and Singapore.
Replacing existing Qantas operated services via Dubai:
- QF 1/2 A380 service will operate Sydney-London via Singapore.
- QF 9/10 will commence flying Melbourne-Perth-London on the new Qantas Dreamliner. This will be the first non-stop flight between Australia and London.
Customers can continue to fly to over 60 onward destinations on Emirates to Europe, the Middle East and Africa via Dubai.
Fly Qantas and you'll enjoy…
- Complimentary Chauffeur Drive for Qantas' First and Business customers on select flights
- Dubai Connect for customers with long transit times
- Premium lounge experience in Dubai and London.
Read our Europe destination guide
More Asian cities serviced directly from Australia with extensive connections beyond
Travelling across Asia has never been so easy with Qantas and our partners offering more choice than any other carrier out of Australia. Direct flights to 17 destinations across Asia (including 9 major cities in Greater China) complemented by 60+ codeshare city pairs via our codeshare partners.
Fly Qantas and you'll enjoy:..
- A comprehensive network allowing you to maximise your time with minimal need to backtrack
- Newly refurbished A330-300 aircraft
- A luxurious pre-flight experience in the new Singapore and Hong Kong lounges (for eligible customers)
Read our Asia destination guide.
One stop to Africa and the Middle East via Johannesburg and Dubai
Through the Qantas' partnership with Emirates, Qantas offers a total of 91 weekly services between Australia (including Sydney, Melbourne, Perth, Brisbane, and Adelaide) and Dubai. You can also connect to 86 destinations (including 11 codeshare with Emirates and codeshare to Tel Aviv with EL AL) across Africa and the Middle East via Johannesburg, Hong Kong, Bangkok and Dubai gateways.
Fly Qantas and you'll enjoy…
- Complimentary Chauffeur Drive for Qantas' First and Business customers in Dubai.
- Dubai Connect for customers with long transit times.
- Premium lounge experience in Dubai and Johannesburg.
- The only non-stop route between Johannesburg and Sydney - the most efficient and convenient transit point for connections from Australia's East Coast and New Zealand.
- 18 destinations in the Middle East via Dubai including codeshare services to Beirut, Jeddah, Muscat and Amman.
- 30 destinations within Africa with Emirates and Flydubai including codeshare destinations such as Cairo, Nairobi and Seychelles.
- 26 destinations in 16 countries beyond Johannesburg with South African Airways and oneworld partner, British Airways (operated by Comair).
A more comprehensive network with our partners
Qantas partners with a range of carriers such as Jetstar, Emirates, Air New Zealand, Fiji Airways, Solomon Airlines, Aircalin, Air Vanuatu, Air Niugini, Airnorth and Air Tahiti Nui across the South West Pacific and New Zealand offering a comprehensive network to 11 destinations from multiple Australian gateways.
Fly Qantas and you'll enjoy…
- A comprehensive network to Island destinations: New Caledonia, Fiji, Tahiti, Solomon Islands, Vanuatu and Papua New Guinea, Cook Islands
- More than 100 services from Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Perth to New Zealand destinations: Auckland, Wellington, Christchurch and Queenstown.
- Jetstar's extensive domestic network within New Zealand, which provides customers nearly 120 codeshare flights per week between major cities Auckland, Wellington, Christchurch, Dunedin and Queenstown.
- Over 35 codeshare sectors on Air New Zealand with domestic lounge access available to eligible customers when travelling on a codeshare sector.