Top-up points are extra points that you can purchase if you're just a little short of the Qantas Points required to redeem a Reward.
New changes to Top-up points means they're even more flexible. You can now purchase more points in bigger blocks more times per year.
How Top-up points works
- Points may be purchased in blocks of 1,000 (was 500)
- Minimum 1,000 to maximum 150,000 points per purchase (was 500 to 60,000 points)
- Top-up points can be purchased four times per member in a 12-month period (was twice per year)
- Dollar amounts required for points are subject to change at any time without notice
- You must be a Qantas Frequent Flyer member for at least 30 days before purchasing Top-up points online
- See terms and conditions for further details.
Purchase Top-up Points
You can purchase Top-up points online if your form of payment is Visa, Mastercard or American Express.
From 24 October 2018, a Service Fee of A$35 will apply for Top-up points purchased via the Frequent Flyer Service Centre.
Note: To purchase Top-up points using JCB or Diners card, please contact the Frequent Flyer Service Centre.
You can also transfer points to an eligible family member.