Select your seat
Whether you like the window seat, prefer the aisle, or want some space to stretch out; we’ve got the information you need to know when requesting your seat.
Standard seat selection is complimentary for customers who are:
- travelling on any Qantas operated domestic service
- travelling internationally in Economy on a Saver or Flex fare
- travelling internationally in First, Business or Premium Economy cabins
- Platinum One, Platinum, Gold or Silver Qantas Frequent Flyers or equivalent oneworld and Emirates Skywards Frequent Flyers
- travelling on an Economy Classic Flight Reward
- on the same booking and travelling with any of the above mentioned travellers.
Seat selection is available for a charge for customers travelling in international Economy on sale fares.
Extra legroom seats
Travelling in Economy and want some additional space? Choose one of our extra legroom seats. Availability is limited, so make sure you reserve your seat early and relax knowing you'll have some extra room onboard.
Check you meet the requirements and additional conditions for exit rows before selecting one.
Extra Legroom seats are complimentary for Platinum One members.
Want to make sure that you're seated in the forward half of the cabin? Choose one of our preferred seats and enjoy sitting towards the front of Economy class.
Preferred seats are complimentary for Platinum One, Platinum and Gold members.
To view seat terms and conditions .
View full terms and conditions for seat selection.
Seat selection cannot be guaranteed as seats may need to be changed for operational, safety or security reasons, even after boarding the aircraft.
Disclaimer: + You can select your seat on all Qantas operated flights (excluding select regional services).