Qantas Credit Vouchers
Find out about credit vouchers and when they can be used.
On this page
When cancelling a booking you may be offered a Qantas Credit Voucher depending on the conditions of your fare type.
If your booking is departing from Australia, Singapore, New Zealand, Great Britain, Mexico, Argentina and Chile and you’re cancelling online - a credit voucher may be created via Manage booking.
For bookings departing from all other locations, please contact your local Qantas office.
There are no fees associated with obtaining or using your credit voucher. However, any fees that applied to your original booking will apply at time of redeeming your credit voucher. For example, if you purchased a Red e-Deal fare, the change fee will be charged when you redeem your credit voucher. Make sure you check the fare conditions of your original booking to find out what fees will apply when you redeem your credit voucher.
Qantas Credit Vouchers can only be redeemed on bookings:
- where the new fare amount (which excludes carrier charges, fees and taxes) is equal to or higher than the original fare and the conditions of the new fare are met;
- departing from the country in which the original booking was made; and
- where all domestic travel is completed 12 months from the date your original booking was created. For international travel, you can redeem online or contact your local Qantas office.
Qantas Credit Vouchers cannot be redeemed on bookings:
- with a lower value than the credit voucher value
- where travel has commenced, for example, for an upgrade or additional fares
- round the world and Jetstar bookings. For multi-city bookings contact your local Qantas Office.
Qantas Credit Vouchers are non-transferable. To redeem your credit voucher, you must make a booking that includes all passengers who were on the original booking. Cancellation conditions of the original booking will apply. Refer to the fare conditions for details.