We're continually finding new ways to deliver a memorable customer experience.
On this page
Our customer service teams represent us on the ground and in the air. This is where memories are made - from helping our customers when they make a booking, to welcoming them at check-in and looking after them onboard, we strive to deliver the best in service and customer care.
Our cabin crew represent us in the air and deliver best in class service and customer care. Sporting our iconic uniforms, our cabin crew ensure the safety of our customers while making them feel at home, even when they’re thousands of feet in the air.
If you have a passion for being with people, a track record for excellent customer service and meet all of our essential requirements then you could be a Qantas Cabin Crew member.
We proudly provide the highest levels of service and support to our customers. Your problem-solving approach to any situation will create opportunities for you to be part of innovative projects, developing and testing product enhancements. Our centres include:
- Contact centres - enquiries and purchases from leisure travel customers
- Group travel - tailors domestic and international travel arrangements for customers travelling in organised groups
- Business travel - provides personalised travel management services to a wide array of corporate and government customers
- Industry centre - dedicated support for the travel industry
- Freight - cargo, express, airmail, freighters, charters and customs clearance services.
Whether it's welcoming seasoned business travellers or checking in first time holiday makers, our Customer Service Agents deliver the first elements of service and customer care at the airport.
Customer Service Agents are based in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide and Canberra, some regional areas, and overseas locations including New Zealand, Singapore, Hong Kong, China, Thailand, India, the UK and America.