Qantas Business Essentials offers a convenient online solution to manage your company's business travel.
- An online tool for booking rental cars and hotel accommodation.
- No enrolment or transaction fees.
How to register your business
- Complete the online registration form.
- Nominate a business contact who is responsible for administering your business travel arrangements.
- You will then receive an e-mail with your company's unique Qantas Business Number (QBN).
Sample travel expenses reporting
- Qantas Business Essentials Summary Report - a monthly summary of business travel expenditure on Qantas flights, hotel accommodation and car rental for up to 12 months.
- Qantas Business Essentials Flight Report - a quarterly breakdown of flights booked online by your company, during the previous quarter.
- Qantas Business Essentials Other Products - a breakdown of all cars and hotel accommodation booked by your business at qantas.com during the previous quarter.
Savings by travel class
Qualifying business travellers will be eligible for discounts on selected First, International Business, Premium Economy, and Economy fares.
|Cabin||Booking Class||Fare type|
|Business||C, J||Business Flex|
|Premium Economy||W||Premium Economy Flex|
|R||Premium Economy Saver|
|T||Premium Economy Sale|
|Economy||B, H, Y||Economy Flex|
|S, L, K, M||Economy Saver|
Let us know if we can help with any questions or you'd like more information.
Disclaimer: Disclaimer: Disclaimer: Disclaimer: Access to Qantas Business Essentials is based on your business' annual spend on Qantas, class of travel and destinations. Upon submitting your registration, your details will be assessed by our Corporate Sales team and you will be notified of our decision on your application. Discounted fares are subject to availability and apply to itineraries featuring Qantas flight numbers only.
* Travel agents and airlines may not apply.
^ Only flights originating in the United States are eligible for booking via Qantas Business Essentials. Multi-city bookings, flights originating out of Australia and complex itineraries will require assistance from your dedicated Qantas Business Essentials team member. E-mail your requests to QBESSENTIALSUS@qantas.com.au.
+ Reports will reflect flights booked through Qantas Business Essentials, qantas.com, Qantas Contact Centres, Qantas retail outlets, and eligible airport locations. After successfully registering with Qantas Business Essentials, your nominated contact will receive a six digit Qantas Business Number (QBN). This number is used to track your business's spend and must be entered into all flight bookings made via Qantas Business Essentials, hotel accommodation and car bookings made at qantas.com. For Qantas flights booked through other Qantas channels (including qantas.com), you can add your QBN subsequently via Manage Your Booking at qantas.com before travel and it will be captured in your reports.
# A Qantas Business Essentials team member will contact each registrant to discuss your company's business travel requirements, annual Qantas spend and eligibility.