When booking flights at qantas.com, choose a payment method that suits you. Find out which options are available and conditions that may apply.
The range of payment methods and the options available to you will depend on the country that your booking departs from and the amount of time left before you depart.
You may be offered one or more of the following payment options when making your flight booking:
When making your flight booking, you may wish to pay using more than one form of payment.
Payments for online bookings can be a combination of:
- one credit or debit card per person, per booking (refer to Pay Per Person for more information),
- a credit or debit card, PayPal or POLi plus redeem Qantas Points,
- Flight Credit, Qantas TravelPass or Qantas Credit plus a credit or debit card, or
- Qantas TravelPass or Qantas Credit plus redeem Qantas Points.
Note: if your booking includes insurance or carbon offset, you won’t be able to use multiple forms of payment.
Bookings through a Qantas office
* Bookings made through your local Qantas office and selected Qantas airport locations, web chat and social media channels may attract an additional booking fee per passenger per booking – see the Schedule of Fees for more information.
Disclaimer: ^ PayPal is available for bookings departing from Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom and the United States.
POLi is available for bookings departing from Australia and New Zealand.