Qantas Conference product terms and conditions
1. Qantas will provide eligible travellers access to discounted airfares across market categories. In return, the event organiser agrees to:
(a) appoint Qantas as the exclusive airline partner for the event.
(b) provide Qantas with the branding and promotional benefits as per the Qantas brand guidelines.
2. Qantas will provide (at no charge) a customised online booking tool to be embedded on the event’s secure registration page that will enable eligible travellers to access the discounts when booking their travel to the event.
3. The discounts are discounts off the net published fare for the relevant fare, exclusive of ticket taxes and other taxes payable.
4. The offer is available exclusively to registered attendees of the event (and any other persons as approved by Qantas) via a restricted registration page.
5. A special promo code will be provided by Qantas for all bookings made through the dedicated event registration online portal.
6. The discounts will be available for an agreed selling and travel period.
7. Changes to bookings will result in discounts being lost if changes are made after the offer has expired.
8. Changes to bookings may incur a change fee subject to the fare rules applicable to the booking.
9. Offer cannot be combined with any other offer, discount or promotion unless otherwise specified.
10. Discounted fares are only available for new bookings.
11. Discounts are valid on Qantas-operated and selected codeshare flights as specified.
12. All travel is subject to Qantas conditions of carriage and the fare rules applicable to the booking.
13. Offers are subject to availability.
14. The information contained in this offer is commercially sensitive and strictly confidential.
15. Qantas reserves the right to terminate this agreement if its confidentiality provisions are breached.
16. A sponsorship contract will be signed and agreed to by both parties at the time of agreement to the above.