This competition has now closed! The winner of the ultimate golf trip is C Marshall of SA.
Want to play 18 holes on some of the best golf courses in Victoria? Thanks to Visit Victoria, you can experience four of the most pristine courses near Melbourne over five days of nothing but golf: Victoria Golf Club, Peninsula Kingsood, 13th Beach Golf Links and St Andrews Beach Golf Course, before soothing tired muscles at the award-winning Peninsula Hot Springs.
The prize, valued at $5,500 (including GST) includes:
- Return Qantas economy flights for two people to Melbourne airport from the winner’s nearest Australian capital city
- 5 days medium-size car hire from Melbourne Airport, inclusive of tolls but excluding fuel costs.
- 1 night’s B&B accommodation at Victoria Golf Club (twin share) and an 18-hole round of golf for two people
- 2 nights’ B&B accommodation at Peninsula Kingswood (twin share) and an 18-hole round of golf for two people
- 1 night’s B&B accommodation at 13th Beach Golf Links (twin share), an 18-hole round of golf for two people and hire of one golf cart
- 1 18-hole round of golf for two people and hire of one golf cart at St Andrews Beach Golf Course
- A Peninsula Hot Springs Experience for two
- One-way crossing on Searoad Ferries from Sorrento to Queenscliff for one car and driver and one passenger