Westpac Extras Credit Card Offer
Spend $300 with Qantas and receive $20 cash back
Terms and Conditions
- This offer is administered by Westpac and not Qantas. For all enquiries, please call the number on the back of your Westpac credit card.
- Eligible Card Members who spend AU$300 or more in one transaction with Qantas directly or a travel agent in Australia between 24 October 2016 and 23 November 2016 using an Eligible Westpac Credit Card will receive a $20 cashback on their credit card.
- Only the first qualifying transaction is eligible to receive this offer.
- Purchases made through other channels (including online aggregators such as PayPal and other retailers such as Expedia) are excluded
- Transactions through travel agents must be charged by the travel agent to Qantas' merchant account to be eligible.
- Eligible Westpac Credit Cards consist of any Westpac branded Credit Card, excluding Singapore Airlines branded credit cards, Westpac Business Choice credit cards, Westpac corporate credit cards and Westpac business or consumer debit cards.
- Cancelled transactions are excluded from this offer.
- Cash back will be made to the card account used to make the Eligible Purchase, generally within 7 business days after the date the purchase is processed. Cash back will not be credited if the Credit Card is in default or has been suspended or cancelled.
- For Credit Card payments, a percentage based fee applies, capped at a maximum per passenger of $11 for Australian Domestic or $70 for International travel applies, for bookings made on qantas.com.au.
- Westpac Terms and Conditions also apply, see Westpac.com/extras