Annual Multi Trip Travel Insurance - Yearly Cover Plus Earn Points
QBE Insurance offers Annual Multi Trip travel insurance policies^ for unlimited overseas trips for business or leisure up to 90 days in duration over a 12 month period from NZ$800 per person.
Plus, Qantas Frequent Flyers can earn a minimum of 1,800 points* if you buy online at qantas.com.
The QBE Annual Multi Trip policy covers:
- Unlimited Overseas Medical and Additional Expenses.
- Unlimited Trip Cancellation.
- Children for free if they are under 12 years of age and travelling with an insured adult.
- Car rental insurance excess up to the value of NZ$7,000.
- Worldwide medical and emergency assistance, available 24 hours 7 days a week.
Policies are available to permanent New Zealand residents aged under 70 years. Ensure you read the product disclosure statement before you purchase.
* You must be a member of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program to earn and redeem points. Join online now . A joining fee may apply. Membership and points are subject to the terms and conditions of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program. The minimum number of points earned is based on the least expensive QBE Annual Multi Trip policy purchased at qantas.com.
^ The product disclosure statements is available at qantas.com/travelinsurance. Policies are only valid when you pay the total amount payable for the insurance and the insurer issues a Certificate of Insurance to you. The insurer is QBE Insurance. Qantas Airways Limited ABN 16 009 661 901 is its Authorised Agent. You should consider the Product Disclosure Statement, policy wording and your personal circumstances before making any decisions about whether to acquire a travel insurance product.