Annual Multi Trip Travel Insurance - Yearly Cover Plus Earn Points
QBE Insurance (Australia) Limited offers Annual Multi Trip travel insurance policies^ for unlimited trips for business or leisure up to 60 days in duration within Australia and overseas over a 12 month period from A$545 per person.
Plus, Qantas Frequent Flyers can earn a minimum of 1,545 points* if you buy online at qantas.com.
The QBE Annual Multi Trip policy covers:
- Unlimited Cancellation and Additional Expenses.
- Car rental insurance excess up to the value of A$5,000.
- Unlimited reinstatement of any Qantas Points lost by members due to cancellation of your airline ticket for any reason covered by the insurance.
- Worldwide medical and emergency assistance, available 24 hours 7 days a week.
Policies are available to Australian residents aged under 70 years. Ensure you read the product disclosure statement before you purchase.
The Government considers that 'regardless of whether you travel overseas regularly, infrequently or on a once-in-a-lifetime trip, travel insurance is very important'.
For more information, see the Australian Government website.
* You must be a member of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program to earn and redeem points. Join online now. A joining fee may apply. Membership and points are subject to the terms and conditions of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program. The minimum number of points earned is based on the least expensive QBE Annual Multi Trip policy purchased at qantas.com.
^ The product disclosure statements is available at qantas.com/travelinsurance. Policies are only valid when you pay the premium and the insurer issues a Certificate of Insurance to you. The insurer is QBE Insurance (Australia) Limited ABN 78 003 191 035. Qantas Airways Limited ABN 16 009 661 901 is its Authorised Representative. You should consider the Product Disclosure Statement, policy wording and your personal circumstances before making any decisions about whether to acquire a travel insurance product.