What is it?
Co-browse is an application provided by Oracle, which allows the Qantas contact centre consultant you are speaking with to view your browser and guide you through qantas.com.
How does it work?
- A Co-browse session can only be initiated with a contact centre consultant with your permission.
- The consultant can only see qantas.com pages and no other websites or applications on your computer.
- The consultant does not have the ability to take over your browser.
- Credit card details and pin numbers will be masked from the consultant's view.
- You may end a Co-browse session at any time by clicking the 'DISCONNECT' button.
- You are responsible for all your and any third-party software, hardware and services used in connection with Co-browse.