Love Every Second in Sydney
View a selection of images from Sydney and New South Wales
Discover Sydney and New South Wales, from its glorious harbour, picturesque beaches and seductive outdoor lifestyle to phenomenal restaurants, fabulous shopping and natural beauty.
- Cruise Sydney’s stunning harbour and take in the iconic sights of the Sydney Opera House and Harbour Bridge, plus take a boat further out to watch for migrating humpback whales from May to November.
- Sydney is one of the world's greatest dining destinations. Dine by the harbour in five-star style, enjoy a traditional pub or discover sublime Sydney views at a cool rooftop bar.
- Visit Byron Bay on the New South Wales North Coast for its laid-back lifestyle, superb dining, native wildlife and a natural hinterland that’s home to three nearby national parks.
- Only 90 minutes from Sydney, the Blue Mountains are part of a spectacular World Heritage area. Famous for the Three Sisters, the dramatic mountain pinnacles are best viewed from Katoomba.
- Experience Sydney’s famous Bondi Beach and enjoy fish and chips on the beach, gelato from the irresistible Gelato Messina or learn to surf with Let’s Go Surfing.
- Hunter ValleyHead to the Hunter Valley to sample award-winning wines, including the region’s famous Semillon. There are more than 120 wineries that invite visitors to try their wines at the cellar door.
- The 665 metre Sea Cliff Bridge is a highlight along Grand Pacific Drive on the South Coast of New South Wales.
- North of Sydney along the Legendary Pacific Coast Touring Route, stop at Port Stephens for 26 golden sandy beaches, as well as the Stockton Sand Dunes for quad biking and sand boarding.
- Sydney is home to a packed year-round calendar of events, including vibrant Vivid Sydney, the city’s unique festival of light, music and ideas.
- Lord Howe Island is a World Heritage-listed paradise less than a two hour flight from Sydney. Its crystal clear beaches and lagoons are perfect for swimming and snorkelling, plus the striking deep green Mount Gower is a breathtaking sight.
Image credit: Capella Lodge, Lord Howe Island