10,000 Aquire Points to Join, Plus Triple Aquire Points on Qantas Flights*
Exclusive offer for Shop Small
There has never been a better time to join Aquire. Join today with your businesses' ABN to receive 10,000 Aquire Points.^ Once converted to Qantas Points, that's enough points to fly one-way in Economy between Sydney and Melbourne! **
As an added bonus:
- Save A$229# if your business joins by 30 November 2014, as we will waive the Aquire join fee of A$50 and the annual membership fee of A$179 for the first year.
- Plus, earn triple Aquire Points on up to 10 eligible Qantas flights* your business books and travels between 1 November and 15 December 2014.
Aquire is Australia's business rewards program where your business gets rewarded for everyday business expenses which you can turn into business savings.
- Earn Aquire Points on eligible Qantas flights and with participating Aquire partners, including Avis and Budget car hire, Secure Parking and more.
- Employees continue to earn Qantas Points and Status Credits as they normally would.+
- Aquire Points convert to Qantas Points to any Qantas Frequent Flyer account at a rate of 1:1.
- Redeem Qantas Points for flights, upgrades, hotels, Qantas Club membership and more.~
If you would prefer to speak to someone about Aquire and how it can benefit you and your business call 13 74 78.
Offer is available for registered Shop Small businesses only.
#A business must be an Aquire Member to earn Aquire Points. A A$50 join fee applies but is waived for this offer. An annual membership fee of A$179 (inclusive of GST), will also apply, but this will be waived for the first year for businesses who join Aquire on or before 31 March 2015. Aquire Points are offered under the applicable partner's terms and conditions. Aquire membership and Aquire Points are subject to the Aquire Terms and Conditions.
^ The 10,000 Aquire Points offer is only valid for businesses who do not have an existing Aquire account and register by 30 November 2014. The Aquire Points may take up to 8 weeks after the promotional period has ended to be credited to your business' Aquire account. A business that has a Corporate Airfares or rebate agreement with Qantas; or is a travel agent, travel wholesaler, travel consolidator or other seller or re-seller of air travel, is not eligible for the offer.
* Qualifying businesses could earn Aquire Points every time their employees fly on eligible Qantas flights for business purposes. An eligible flight means a domestic or international flight which has a Qantas ‘QF’ flight number on the ticket that is purchased in Australia; is operated by Qantas, Emirates or American Airlines; has a ticket number commencing with ‘081’; and is booked and travelled for business on or after the date the business registers for Aquire. Exclusions apply. Minimum earning thresholds and eligibility conditions apply. The triple Aquire Points on next 10 flights offer is only valid for Aquire Members who: (1) Book an eligible flight between 12.01am (AEDT) 01.11.2014 and 11.59pm (AEDT) 15.12.2014, (2) quote the business' registered ABN and employees Qantas Frequent Flyer number at the time of booking; and (3) travel is taken between 12.01am (AEDT) 01.11.2014 and 11.59pm (AEDT) 15.12.2014. The Aquire Points may take up to 8 weeks after travel has been completed on each eligible flight to be credited to your business' Aquire account. A business that has a Corporate Airfares or rebate agreement with Qantas; or is a travel agent, travel wholesaler, travel consolidator or other seller or re-seller of air travel, is not eligible for this offer.
**Taxes, fees and carrier charges are payable in addition to the Qantas Points needed, which will be disclosed at the time of booking. For further information on Classic Awards, see terms and conditions.
+ You must be a Qantas Frequent Flyer member to earn Qantas Points and Status Credits. Membership and the earning and redemption of Qantas Points are subject to the Qantas Frequent Flyer program terms and conditions. A joining fee may apply.
~We recommend you consult your accountant or tax adviser to ensure you understand possible tax implications, for example fringe benefits tax (if applicable).+