Seat Confirmation HelpYour seat requests are now complete. All flight details are displayed in the Flight Summary panel, including flight date, times and the seats requested.
If you have purchased a seat, a summary of your purchased seats will be displayed including the form of payment used.
You can change your seat selection at any time up to 2 hrs before departure for international flights, and up to 1 hr before departure for domestic flights, provided you have not checked in for the flight. Changes are subject to the following conditions:
- You can elect to move to another available seat of the same value within the cabin free of charge.
- You can elect to move to an available seat of higher value within the same cabin on payment of any price difference. Additional payments are not available in points.
- You can elect to move to a seat of lesser value within the same cabin however Qantas will not refund the difference in price.
- If you elect to move to another flight, any Advance Seat Selection required for the new flight must be selected separately and no refund will be provided for any Advance Seat Selection purchased for the previous flight.
- If you elect to move to a higher cabin class on the same flight, any Advance Seat Selection purchased is non-refundable.
- Advance Seat Selection is not transferable to another passenger.
A reminder of important information is shown below.