Get a SGD$20 e-Voucher# when you transit via Singapore
Treat yourself to a break during your journey
FLY QANTAS TO AUSTRALIA OR NEW ZEALAND VIA SINGAPORE AND RECEIVE A SGD 20 "ONE TIME” USE E-VOUCHER
# Qantas with Singapore Changi Airport is offering all passengers who purchase an eligible~ Qantas ticket between 1 April and 30 September 2017 an e-Voucher for use at selected outlets ** in Singapore Airport Terminal 1, Terminal 2 and Terminal 3 between 01 May and 31 December 2017.
~Eligible Qantas tickets are Qantas tickets purchased at Qantas travel centre in India,on qantas.com or through a travel agent in India or Sri Lanka between 1 April and 30 September 17. Travel must originate in India or Sri Lanka and must be via Singapore. The flight between Singapore and Australia or New Zealand must be operated by Qantas.
Use of e-Vouchers is governed by terms and conditions^^ as set by Singapore Changi Airport and Qantas will not be liable for the same. Limited vouchers available while stocks last.
Book your flights to Australia or New Zealand Now!
* India to selected cities in Asia operated by our partner airlines
Explore Qantas Walkabout pass
^The Qantas Walkabout Pass must be booked and ticketed with a Qantas return international fare to Australia and it has the same validity as your
international ticket. To include the Qantas Walkabout Pass choose the multi-city option when making your booking at qantas.com. Savings are based on a
comparison with the year round fare. At times, there may be sale fares available which may be cheaper than the Qantas Walkabout Pass fare for that
E vouchers Terms and Conditions ^^
1) Tickets must be issued between 1 April 2017 and 30 September 2017 & Travel period between 01 May 2017 and 31 December 2017.
2) Passengers must transit through the Changi airport between 01 May 2017 and 31 December 2017 to avail of this e voucher.
3) The e-Voucher is valid for all ports Ex India or Sri Lanka to Australia and New Zealand on Qantas document and Qantas fare. Tickets must be issued in India/ Sri Lanka.
4) Use of e-Vouchers is governed by terms and conditions as set by Changi Airport group and Qantas will not be liable for the same.
5) Voucher only redeemable with a valid Qantas Airways boarding pass. Voucher is only applicable in Changi airport Departure Hall Transit Areas and limited to 1 voucher per transaction unless otherwise stated.
6) E-Vouchers are valid for one time use only and must be used in one single transaction.
7) Voucher is in Singapore currency and is not exchangeable for cash or refundable.
8) Voucher is non-transferable.
9) Infants are not entitled for the complimentary SGD 20 e- voucher
10) Valid for the total purchase of merchandise up to the value indicated and must be fully utilised in one payment at one participating outlet. Any unused balance shall be forfeited.
11) Voucher is not valid in conjunction with other promotions, discounts, vouchers and (or) offers unless otherwise stated.
11) The e-vouchers will be issued to the passengers once the booking is ticketed.
12) In case of booking/ticket cancellation the e-voucher will also be cancelled and will not be valid for redemption.
13) In cases of flight change or cancellations where a passenger is no longer transiting through Changi Airport. Qantas and Changi Airport Group reserve the right to cancel this voucher.
14) Participating outlets may change from time to time.
Passengers are able to redeem their SGD 20$ e-Vouchers at the below outlets ** at Changi Airport between 1 May 2017 and 31 December 2017.
Terminal 1 :Culto Caffe Ciocolato, Paul, Crystal Jade La Mian Xiao Long Bao, Owl Transit, Sushi Burrito, Kidztime, Kipling, Plaza Premium Lounge( For 01 hour lounge usage only), Aerotel (Redeemable for room accommodation-Walk-in rates only)
Terminal 3 :Carlsberg Sports bar (No alcohol served between 2 AM – 6 AM)
Terminal 1,2 :The Fashion Gallery, O’Learys, Giordano
Terminal 1,3 :Dunkin’ Donuts, Tip Top
Terminal 2,3 :Ambassador Transit Lounge (For 1 hour lounge usage only)
Terminal 1,2&3 :Discover Singapore, Long Champ, Pandora, TWG Tea boutique, Times Travel, Relay
How to redeem your SGD$20 voucher
To claim their e-Voucher, passengers must provide a copy of their E-ticket and your booking reference PNR number to Qantas office in India or Sri Lanka and the e-voucher will be emailed to you within 3 working days.
Contact the Qantas India Travel centre on +91 22 61111818 or Sri Lanka office on +9411 2168 188 or +9411 2168 185 for more information.