Earn Double Qantas Points* at qantas.com on International Comprehensive Single Trip and Annual Multi-Trip policies
For a limited time, Qantas Frequent Flyers purchasing an International Comprehensive Single Trip or Annual Multi - Trip policy on qantas.com can earn double Qantas Points*.
That's 2 points per HK$6 spent, instead of the usual 1 point per HK$6 spent. Purchase your QBE International Comprehensive Single Trip, or Annual Multi Trip insurance policy between 18 September and 31 October 2015 at qantas.com.hk, to take advantage of this great double points offer.
The QBE International Comprehensive Single Trip and Annual Multi-Trip policy includes:
- Comprehensive cover for single international trips.
- Includes medical and personal accident cover, trip cancellation and baggage protection and many more^.
- Single Trip Policy available to residents and non-residents of Hong Kong of all ages^.
- Annual Multi Trip offers residents of Hong Kong unlimited trips in a 12-month period - maximum 60 days per trip^.
View more coverage and additional information on the International Comprehensive Single Trip, or Annual Multi Trip policy.
International Comprehensive policy
Annual Multi-Trip policy
* You must be a member of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program to earn and redeem points. Join online now. A joining fee may apply. Membership and Qantas Points are subject to the Qantas Frequent Flyer program terms and conditions. Double Qantas Points offer is for 2 Qantas Points earned per HK$6 spent (instead of the usual 1 Qantas Point earned per HK$6 spent) on QBE International Comprehensive Single Trip and Annual Multi Trip policies only when purchased through qantas.com between 00.01am 18thSeptember 2015 and 11:59pm 31st October 2015.
^ The insurer is QBE Hong Kong & Shanghai Insurance Ltd of 17/F Warwick House, West Wing, Taikoo Place, 979 King's Road, Quarry Bay, Hong Kong. Qantas Airways Limited ABN 16 009 661 901 is appointed as a marketing services provider of QBE Hong Kong and Shanghai Insurance Limited. Terms and conditions apply, see Product Disclosure Statement for more details. You should always consider the Product Disclosure Statement and your personal circumstances before making any decision about whether to acquire this travel insurance product. Insurance must be purchased prior to departure from Hong Kong and cannot be purchased more than 12 months before travel. Qantas does not and cannot provide any advice, opinion or recommendation about insurance. Policies are only valid upon acceptance of payment by the insurer.