Australian and New Zealand Domestic Flights
See more. Do more. Experience more of Australia and New Zealand with the Qantas Walkabout Pass
There is so much to see and do in Australia and New Zealand! Take advantage of our domestic networks to discover more of Australia's and New Zealand's stunning beauty and unique experiences.
If you book your Australian or New Zealand domestic flights at the same time as your Qantas international flights between Italy and Australia and New Zealand, you could save with the Qantas Walkabout Pass.
With the Qantas Walkabout Pass, you can customize your trip and get a great deal on your Australian domestic flights and New Zealand domestic flights. With more than 30 destinations to choose from, the Qantas Walkabout Pass is a great way to see more and save.
How to book a Qantas Walkabout Pass fare
To book your domestic flights and benefit from the Qantas Walkabout Pass savings,
- Choose the multi-city option when making your Qantas international flight booking
- Enter your flight details from Belgium to Australia
- Add in your domestic Australia flights
- Enter your return flight back to Belgium
- Click on 'Search Flights', and you will be presented with flight options to choose from. The total price provided will include your international fare, plus your domestic Qantas Walkabout Pass fares, including all taxes, fees and carrier charges.
Qantas Walkabout Pass Fares
The Qantas Walkabout Pass fares are divided into zones, and the cost of your fare will depend on which zone you are travelling within.
|Australian domestic flights - Zone 1||from EUR40 per flight sector*||plus surcharges, fees and taxes|
|Australian domestic flights - Zone 2||from EUR70 per flight sector*||plus surcharges, fees and taxes|
|New Zealand domestic flights - Zone 3||from EUR70 per flight sector*||plus surcharges, fees and taxes|
* The Qantas Walkabout Pass must be booked and issued together with your Qantas international ticket and it has the same validity as your international ticket. Prices exclude carrier charges, fees and taxes, which will vary depending on your departure and destination points.Back to top
Qantas Walkabout Pass Cities and Zones
Qantas Walkabout Pass Cities
Use the Qantas Walkabout Pass to visit these cities in Australia:
| || || |
Use the Qantas Walkabout Pass to visit these cities in New Zealand:
| || || |
Zone 1 Routings
Zone 1 fare applies for travel between these cities:
| || || |
Zone 2 Routings
Zone 2 fare applies for travel between these cities:
| || || |
Zone 3 Routings
Zone 3 fare applies for travel between these cities:
| || || |
Sample Qantas Walkabout Pass Itineraries
We've put together some great itineraries to give you a sample of what Australia and New Zealand has to offer.
|Some popular itineraries|
|Brussels - via Dubai - Sydney - Melbourne - via Dubai - Brussels||Book now|
|Brussels - via Dubai - Sydney - Perth - via Dubai - Brussels||Book now|
|Brussels - via Dubai - Sydney - Darwin - Cairns - via Sydney and Dubai - Brussels||Book now|
|Brussels - via Dubai and Melbourne - Auckland - Queenstown - via Sydney and Dubai - Brussels||Book now|
Booking Tips and Helpful Tools
- You must start your fare search by including your international flights between Belgium and Australia or New Zealand. (The Qantas Walkabout Pass cannot be booked without the international flights.)
- Domestic Australia and New Zealand flights can be added in between your international flights.
- The zone fare is applied to every sector or flight between point A and point B. For example, if you would like to fly from Ayers Rock (Uluru) to Melbourne, if the booking engine returns a flight from Ayers Rock (Uluru) to Melbourne via Sydney, zone fares for your flight from Ayers Rock (Uluru) to Sydney and from Sydney to Melbourne will apply.
- Qantas codeshare flights between Brussels and Dubai, and Dubai and Perth are operated by Emirates.
- Flights between Auckland and Queenstown are operated by Jetstar.
- The qantas.com booking engine will return a total price including the fare, taxes and fees.
Maximum stay: Return travel from the last international stopover must commence no later than 12 months after initial departure.
Rebooking: Date changes on international flights are as per the international fare rules and are subject to a local service fee. Date changes are permitted on Qantas Walkabout Pass flights and are only subject to a local service fee.
Rerouting: International flights are as per the international fare rules and subject to a local service fee. A charge of EUR30 (or local currency equivalent) applies for route changes to Qantas Walkabout Pass flights and are also subject to a local service fee.
Cancellations: As per the international fare rules.
Local service fees apply for any changes to both e-tickets and paper tickets.