Sorry this sale has now finished.
UK & Europe Early-bird
With Qantas you will enjoy:
- At least 1,000 Qantas Points if you're a Qantas Frequent Flyer*
- Meal and beverages to suit the time of day you travel
- In-flight entertainment included
- 30kg checked baggage allowance in Economy+
- Check-in options to suit you
+ Checked baggage limits vary by aircraft type and date of travel. Checked baggage limits may also increase in accordance with travel class booked and Qantas Frequent Flyer tier status. Visit qantas.com/checkedbaggage for details.
Take a tour where tourism began
Every modern Grand Tour should take in the Art Nouveau Eiffel Tower and enormous treasure-packed Musée du Louvre in Paris, Gaudí's landscape extravaganza Park Guell in Barcelona, baroque Charles Bridge in Prague, the thrilling Colosseum in Athens, and tossing a coin into the flamboyant Trevi Fountain in Rome. You could spend a century seeing Europe, check out the activities we are adding to our Europe bucket list:
- See Gaudí's magical Sagrada Familia, still under construction in Barcelona
- Pay your respects to the royals and the literary in Westminster Abbey, London
- Take a river cruise through the Rhine Valley, Germany
- Walk the cliff-top pathways of the Cinque Terre, Italy
- Share a bouillabaisse in Marseilles, France
- See the outstanding collection of the Tate Modern in London
- Visit the Pompidou Centre in Paris for its modern art collection and inside-out design
- Wander the labyrinthine streets of Madrid to get your fill of Rioja, tapas and pinchos
- Find the hidden 12th-century Grand Place at the centre of Brussels
- Tour the German parliament in the Sir Norman Foster-designed Reichstag, Berlin
- See Picasso's Guernica at Centro de Arte Reina Sofia, Madrid
- Explore the limestone plains of the Giant's Causeway, Northern Ireland
Bestselling tours at qantas.com right now… Paris pass… London hop-on-hop-off bus tour… Skip the line Eiffel Tower ticket… Skip the line Vatican Museums Tour… Skip the line Barcelona Sagrada Familia Tour… 3-Day Cork, Blarney Castle, Ring of Kerry and Cliffs of Moher Rail Trip … The Original Sound of Music Tour in Salzburg
Book these or any of our huge selection of tours, activities and transfers with Qantas Activities and you'll enjoy a Price Promise and 1 point per AU$1 spent if you are a Qantas Frequent Flyer.
Visit all the famous London attractions at your leisure on a London hop on hop off tour, alternatively see the 360-degree view of iconic London sights from the new tallest building in Western Europe - The Shard. Take a day tour to Stonehenge, Windsor Castle and Bath Day Trip from London to see the gorgeous Georgian city. Check out The Making of Harry Potter by the Warner Bros. Studio also.
Experience the Paris attractions at your own leisure on the Paris Hop-On-Hop off tour. Enjoy a fabulous night with the Eiffel Tower Dinner followed by the Seine River Cruise. Another must see while you are in this decadent city is the Moulin Rouge show and the Versailles Small Group Day Trip from Paris.
Visit all the Frankfurt attractions at your leisure with a Frankfurt Hop-On-Hop-Off bus tour. Also, get on a Rhine River Cruise to see the best of Germany's Rhine Valley. Frankfurt is surrounded by plenty of wonderful cities. Pick the guided Day Trip to Rothenberg, or The Black Forest and Strasbourg Day Trip.
Qantas Frequent Flyer
You can earn points* when you:
- Fly with Qantas and our partner airlines on eligible flights and fares*
- Use a credit card linked to the program to earn points on your eligible spend^
- Make eligible purchases with our partners
View all New Zealand partners
You can use your points for:
- Classic AwardsΩ
- Flight upgrades requests**
- Products from the Qantas Frequent Flyer Store#
Browse the Qantas Frequent Flyer Store
^ Card products referred to are not Qantas products and are not offered or issued by Qantas but by the relevant Card Partners. The applicable Card Partner is the credit provider and credit licensee under National Consumer Credit laws. Point are offered by the relevant Card Partner and Partner reward program and can only be earned on eligible purchases. Contact the relevant Card Partner for terms and conditions or enquiries.
Ω Qantas & Partner Classic Award seats are subject to capacity controls and availability is limited. The number of seats available depends on the flight, date, season and destination. Some flights may not have any Classic Award seats available. Taxes, fees and carrier charges are payable in addition to the points required, are subject to change and are quoted at the time of booking. Award flights must be booked at least 24 hours before scheduled departure (and other advance booking requirements may apply). Classic Award fare conditions apply and are provided during booking.
** Flight upgrades are subject to capacity controls and availability is limited. Flight upgrades are not available on Classic Awards or on international airfares booked in E, N, O, P, Q, and X class (which includes some Any Seat Awards and some Red e-Deals). You must have an eligible paid and confirmed ticket on a Qantas operated service with a QF flight number on your ticket.