Fly Premium Economy to New Zealand
Fares from Los Angeles or San Francisco Starting from US$1,480* Each Way based on Round Trip Travel
A new choice in international travel - enjoy the convenience and comfort of travelling Premium Economy.
- Enjoy a spacious 19.5" seat with a fold out leg/foot rest and 9" of recline (that's 50% more recline than our International Economy!)
- Catch-up on the latest blockbusters and TV shows with your personal 8.4" in-arm screen that can be adjusted for your personal preference and offers more than 400 entertainment options on demand.
- Tantalise your taste buds with our Premium Economy dining experience designed by Australia's award-winning chef Neil Perry, complemented by premium Australian wine.
- Stay connected with power outlets that allow you to work or play as long as you want.
- Relax with the comfort kit and snuggle up with a copy sheet-backed blanket and large cotton pillow.
> Learn more about the Premium Economy experience.
To take advantage of this offer, start your outbound travel between 8 December and 11 December 2009, between 23 December 2009 and 4 January 2010 or between 15 January and 7 February 2010.
This offer expires on Wednesday, 9 December 2009.
*Taxes, fees and restrictions apply.
Prices listed below include the fare plus fuel and insurance charges. Following these links, the next prices displayed will be the Total Price (each way) which also includes the government-imposed taxes and fees (which can reach up to $120-$150, depending on routing selected).Outbound Travel Dates: 8-11 December 09 or 23 Dec 09 - 4 January 10 or 15 Jan - 7 Feb 10
|From:||To:||Each Way |
Based on Round Trip*
|Mexico City|| |
* Prices include fuel surcharges of $160 from Mexico. Mexico and foreign taxes, fees, including September 11th Security Fee, are up to an additional $120 to $150 depending upon itinerary.
Premium Economy is available between Los Angeles and Auckland, New Zealand, and between New York (JFK) and Los Angeles on flights QF107/QF108 only. Connecting flights in the US and New Zealand will be booked in Economy class only.
^ Airfare is an additional US$15 for reservations made by telephone.
All fares quoted in US dollars.
Your PC must accept a cookie and allow pop-up windows to continue.
It is the passenger's responsiblity to ensure all visa requirements are complied with.
Note: The US Department of Homeland Security and the US Department of State have suspended the special international in-transit programs.
Fare basis: TA7ZM