Win an adventure of a lifetime in New York City competition
Thank you for entering the Win an adventure of a life time in New York City! competition
Qantas operates daily* direct services to New York City (via Los Angeles) departing Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne. We look forward to taking you to experience New York, the city that never sleeps!*Schedule subject to change. Correct as at 21 September 2015.
The form cannot be submitted due to a technical issue. Try again later.
You and a friend could win a stay in New York City, thanks to Qantas, NYC & Company, Sheraton New York Times Square, Macy's, Broadway Collection and CityPASS.
- 5 nights stay in a Superior Room at the Sheraton New York Times Square Hotel, New York. Room features spectacular city views and upscale amenities including the Sheraton Sweet Sleeper™ Bed. Nestled between Central Park and Times Square, the Sheraton New York Times Square offers sleek, new surroundings and signature innovations as energizing as New York City itself.
- 2 x tickets to an acclaimed Broadway Show courtesy of The Broadway Collection.
- 2 x New York CityPASS passes – includes free entry and priority queuing at six iconic New York City attractions including: The Empire State Building, the Statue of Liberty, Top of the Rock Observation Deck and more.
- A Macy's shopping experience. Includes:
- Macy's gift card prize valued at USD$500 valid towards purchases at any Macy's stores.
- Personal shopping service and style consultation with 'My Stylist@Macy's' at the Macy's Herald Square flagship store. Now over a century old, the Herald Square Macy's is as big as department stores get! Macy's is a true American institution based around the country's true national pastime: shopping! The pros at 'My Stylist@Macy's' will ensure that each look is on-trend, flattering and customized to you. They can also help you pick the best gifts for friends and family, for all occasions.
To enter the competition for your chance to win an adventure of a lifetime in New York City, you must:
- Book any Qantas flight* between Australia and New York City during the promotional period for travel between 15 December 2015 and 15 December 2016;
- Register your details to enter via the form below between 3 October and 11 November 2015;
- Answer the question below in 25 words or less 'what is the best way to spend a day in New York City?'
- Be an existing Qantas Frequent Flyer member, or join the program for free^. Save AU$89.50 when you join and start earning Qantas Points^ today! Join now.
Click here to view the full Terms and Conditions.
Entries are now closed. We'll be announcing a winner in next few days.
^Complimentary membership is offered by Qantas Airways Limited ABN 16 009 661 901 and is available from 1 September to 31 December 2015 but may be extended or withdrawn at any time. Each application is subject to approval by Qantas. Conditions apply, for full details please see qantas.com/freejoin. You must be a Qantas Frequent Flyer member to earn and redeem Qantas Points. Membership and the earning and redemption of Qantas Points are subject to the Qantas Frequent Flyer program Terms and Conditions.
* Applicable to all Qantas operated flights, one-way or return, between Australia and New York City for travel between 15 December 2015 and 15 December 2016. To be eligible to enter you must have a QF flight number on your ticket. Bookings can be Commercial, Classic Flight Reward or Points Plus Pay – Flight bookings. Qantas Frequent Flyer members must ensure their Qantas Frequent Flyer membership number is included in the booking. For eligible flights, see terms and conditions and the Airline Earning Tables.
Promoter: The Promoter is Qantas Airways Limited (ABN 16 009 661 901) of 10 Bourke Road, Mascot, NSW 2020 (telephone number 02 9691 2011). Promotion Period: Between 00:01 (AEST) on Saturday 3 October and 23:59 (AEDT) on Wednesday 11 November 2015. Eligible Entrants: Qantas Frequent Flyer members residing in Australia, and aged 18 years or over. Entry: Eligible Entrants must, make a new booking for any Qantas coded flight between Australia and New York City (JFK) with a QF flight number on the ticket and ensure their Qantas Frequent Flyer membership number is entered into their booking. Then register for the promotion online at qantas.com and answer the question "What is best way to spend a day in New York City? " in 25 words or less. Judging entries: Judging will take place before 16:00 (AEDT) on 2 December 2015 at the offices of the Promoter. Winner Notification: The winner will be notified by email and phone call by Qantas Airways by 16:00 (AEDT) on 4 December 2015. Entry details and privacy: The name and photograph of the winner may be used for promotional purposes by the Promoter, unless the winner otherwise notifies the Promoter at the time of accepting the prize. View the full terms and conditions.