Tick Australia off your must see list like Modern Family
To celebrate Modern Family's trip to Australia, we can help you create your own holiday with a range of Australian experiences for you and your family or friends to enjoy, from climbing the Sydney Harbour Bridge to snorkelling the Great Barrier Reef and more.
So book your flights to Australia with Qantas.
Explore more of Australia with the Qantas Walkabout Pass
With the Qantas Walkabout Pass, it's easy to explore more than one great Australian destination. Queensland is the sunniest state in Australia and home to the Great Barrier Reef. For a relaxing island break, the Whitsundays is the perfect escape where you can explore secluded beaches, or island-hop by sailboat.
Book your Qantas flights from Sydney to a range of Queensland destinations including Hamilton Island and Cairns, before you leave and you could benefit from the Qantas Walkabout Pass savings.#
Choose the multi-city option when making your booking to Australia to include the Qantas Walkabout Pass.
Book Now, Pay Later
With Book Now, Pay Later, you can hold your seat with a £15 holding deposit per passenger and enjoy the freedom of paying the rest closer to your departure date. Conditions apply. Book Now, Pay Later may be not available for all special fare offers±
Flights from UK regional cities
In addition to our double daily flights from London Heathrow, you can fly on Qantas codeshare flights operated by Emirates from Birmingham, Glasgow, London (Heathrow and Gatwick), Manchester or Newcastle to Dubai, and connect to our Australian flights.
Search fares for flights to Australia from UK regional cities.
Premium Economy and Business fares
No other flight is quite like Qantas - from our flagship A380 First Suites to fully flat beds in Business, Premium Economy's spacious seats and the self-serve snack bars in Economy. After taking off, settle back and enjoy some of Australia's best wine and food, as well as hundreds of on-demand entertainment choices in every seat.
Take one of Qantas' flights to Australia and you'll arrive there in comfort on the award-winning Qantas A380 from London Heathrow. With Qantas, it's easier than ever to experience the best of Australia before you've even arrived.
Fly Qantas A380 Economy
Sit back, relax and enjoy the journey:
- Our ergonomically designed slimline seats include built-in lumbar support and features such as adjustable headrests and reclination in your seat are sure to keep you comfortable for the duration of your journey.
- Choose from over 1,500 options from your personal on-demand inflight entertainment system.
- On selected international flights, you will be treated to a continuous refreshment service every 60-90 minutes and to add variety, a third main meal option for long haul flights and a dedicated self serve snack bar onboard the A380.
Benefits of flying with Qantas
- Daily flights from London Heathrow to Sydney and Melbourne.
- Take advantage of our unrivalled Australian network and choose from more than 50 destinations to explore.
- Fly the award-winning Qantas A380 from London Heathrow to Australia, and choose from four travel classes - First, International Business, International Premium Economy and International Economy.+
- If you're a Qantas Frequent Flyer, earn Qantas Points on every flight.~
~ You must be a member of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program to earn and redeem points. Membership and points are subject to the Qantas Frequent Flyer program terms and conditions.
Qantas and One&Only Competition
Conngratulations to Ms Hill, the winner of our Modern Family competition!
Ms Hill and her family will be jetting off with Qantas to Australia to spend 5 nights exploring Sydney, and then 5 nights relaxing at One&Only Hayman Island!
# The Qantas Walkabout Pass must be booked and ticketed together with a Qantas return international fare to Australia and it has the same validity as your international ticket. Domestic flights booked as part of the Qantas Walkabout Pass are for travel in economy. Savings are based on a comparison with the year round fare. At times, there may be sale fares available which may be cheaper than the Qantas Walkabout Pass fare for that routing. Price is correct as at 14 May 2014 but may fluctuate if carrier charnges, fees, taxes or currency change.