Uncover Melbourne and beyond
View a selection of Melbourne and Victoria images
Take a glimpse at the highlights of Austalia's cultural capital Melbourne and explore its stunning, rugged landscape and beautiful ocean views. Feeling inspired? Book your flight to Melbourne.
- Discover why the Great Ocean Road is one of the world's best coastal drives, cruise along the cliff tops, walk through lush rainforest and spot kangaroos, koalas and even whales as part of the journey.
- Explore the grand and rugged mountain ranges, spectacular wildflowers, incredible wildlife and a wealth of Aboriginal rock art sites in the Grampians National Park.
- Dare to delve and take a wander through Melbourne's laneways where the city's best secrets hide, from progressive street art, independent boutiques, the world's best coffee and famed bars and restaurants.
- Melbourne is the events capital of Australia for a very good reason - this is a city that knows how to celebrate in style. Check out the action at the Australian Open, hear the roar of the Formula One Grand Prix, or put on your Sunday best for a day at the Spring Racing Carnival.
- Just one hour from Melbourne, the Yarra Valley offers the chance to indulge in life's great pleasures of food, wine and nature. Sip, swirl and savour an award-winning pinot noir in this spectacular setting.
- Be awed by Gippsland's Wilsons Promontory National Park, one of Melbourne's most loved and treasured locations. The 50,000 hectare reserve is threaded with walking tracks that showcase all manner of magical realms.
- Located in the heart of Gippsland Wilsons Promontory is a refuge for an array of native wildlife including kangaroos, emus, wombats, echidnas and vividly plumed birds such as rosellas.
- Be there for that magical moment when Phillip Island's little penguins emerge from the sea at dusk each night and waddle across the beach to their sand dune burrows.
- After exploring the white sandy beaches of the Mornington Peninsula, head into the region's green hinterland, home to more than 50 cellar doors, award-winning restaurants, cheese factories, berry farms and all things gourmet.
- Dive into Mornington Peninsula's pristine waters and get up close with Port Phillip Bay's diverse wildlife, from fur seals, bottle-nosed dolphins to weedy sea dragons.