Qantas Services in Western Australia
Perth, 23 November 2006
Qantas said today it would revise its schedules to accommodate the trial of daylight saving in Western Australia from 3 December, 2006.
Qantas Regional General Manager Western Australia Ian Gay, said the schedule changes would have only a minimal impact on customers.
"Qantas is already in the process of adjusting its schedules and will be making the revised flight departure and arrival times available at qantas.com over the next few days," Mr Gay said.
He said as a result of the introduction of daylight saving:
* services from other Australian states will depart as per current schedules but arrive in Western Australia one hour later.
* all Qantas domestic departures from Western Australia to other states will depart one hour later, but arrive at their destinations as per current schedules;
* there would be no change to departure and arrival times for Qantas and QantasLink services within Western Australia; and
* Qantas international services would depart Perth one hour later than the current schedule, while international services would arrive in Perth one hour later.
The following exceptions apply:
* QF590 Perth-Adelaide - no change to departure time; arrival one hour earlier
* QF480 Perth-Melbourne - no change to departure time; arrival one hour earlier
* QF574 Perth-Sydney - no change to departure time; arrival one hour earlier
* QF718 Perth-Canberra - departure 1 hour 15 minutes later; arrival 15 minutes later
* QF587 Adelaide-Perth - departure one hour earlier; no change to arrival time.
View our online timetable for the latest flight information.
Issued by Qantas Corporate Communication (Q3507)