Made in Melbourne Competition
Win 2 tickets to see the Qantas Wallabies play England on the 29th November 2014 at Twickenham, as part of their November tour.
1. Information on how to enter forms part of the terms and conditions of entry. Entry into the promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. The promoter is Qantas Airways Limited ABN 16 009 661 901 of 401 King Street, Hammersmith, London W6 9NJ (Promoter).
3. The promotion commences at 00.01 (GMT) on 11 November 2014 and closes at 23.59 (GMT) on 27 November 2014 (Promotion Period).
4. Entry is open only to residents of the United Kingdom (excluding Northern Ireland) who are over 18 years of age, excluding directors, management, employees and their immediate families of Promoter and its related bodies corporate and registered travel companions of employees of the Promoter and its related bodies corporate (Eligible Entrant).
5. To ensure compliance with Northern Ireland laws, residents of Northern Ireland have been excluded
6. To enter, Eligible Entrants must during the Promotion Period, complete and submit the online entry form including answering the following question: "Which question would you ask the Qantas Wallabies if you get to meet them and why?"
7. The Promoter is not responsible for any lost, late or misdirected entries.
8. Entrants may enter once only.
9. Entries which are incomplete, incomprehensible, illegible, or which are received or submitted after the deadline for receipt of entries will be invalid and will not be considered.
Judging of entries
1) Entries will be judged based on originality and creativity
2) Judging will take place at 12:00 GMT on 26 November 2014 at the Offices of the Promoter. Judging will be conducted by the Promoter.
3) The judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Chance plays no part in determining the winning.
10. There will be one prize. The maximum total prize value is £128 based on the recommended retail value. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prize or if the prize (or part of) becomes unavailable.
11. The prize consists of:
- 2 tickets Category 4. Kick Off 14:30 at Twickenham on Saturday 29th November 2014.Seat locations are as follows:
- Gate: C, Stand: North Upper, Block: U17, Row: E, Seat: 36
- Gate: C, Stand: North Upper, Block: U17, Row: E, Seat: 37
12. The prize includes VAT and taxes included in the price of the prize. Unless otherwise stated, the prize does not include transfers, travel insurance, passports, visas, meals, taxes not included in the price of the ticket, ground transportation or any other costs of a personal nature not stated. Compliance with any health or other government requirements is the responsibility of the/each prize winner and companion.
13. The prize winner must be able to attend the event in London on 29 November 2014.
14. The winner will have to purchase their own transport to London and accommodation if they do not live in London.
15. Each prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated. Prizes are not exchangeable or redeemable for cash or other goods or services. A prize cannot be transferred to any other person. There can be no changes made to travel arrangements once tickets are issued.
16. The winner will be notified by email immediately after the prize draw once they have accepted their prize.
17. The tickets will be posted to the winner by Royal Mail next day delivery.
18. If any act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions, the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations and the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any applicable law) to cancel, terminate or modify or suspend this promotion.
19. The Promoter reserves the right to redraw in the event of an entrant being unable to satisfy these promotion terms and conditions or forfeiting or not claiming a prize. For any prize that remains unclaimed 12:00 GMT 27 November 2014, a second draw will be held on 15:00 GMT 28 November 2014 at 401 King Street, London, W6 9NJ, subject to any written direction given under applicable law.
20. Entry details remain the property of the Promoter. The name and photograph of the winner may be used for promotional purposes by the Promoter, unless the winner otherwise notifies the Promoter at the time of accepting the prize. Entrants consent to the Promoter using personal information provided in connection with this promotion for the purposes of facilitating the conduct of the promotion and awarding any prizes (including to any applicable statutory authorities) and to conduct marketing activities. Without limiting the foregoing, entrants' personal information provided in connection with this promotion will be handled in accordance with the Promoter's Privacy Statement, a copy of which is available at qantas.com/privacy.
21. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from accepting a prize. Independent financial advice should be sought.
22. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and Eligible Entrants (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
23. No trade, third party or consumer group applicants will be accepted.Back to top