Dubai to London twice daily
Fly the award-winning Qantas A380, offering flights twice daily from Dubai to London.
With the convenient option of either daylight or overnight departures, the choice is yours.
Arrive ready for a full business day, or just after lunch, ready to see all the sights which London has to offer.
Enjoy similar schedule flexibility on your journey back to Dubai. Miss the early morning rush and depart London on an early afternoon service or enjoy a full day exploring the city before spending the night on board. Either way you will experience unrivalled personal service, a superior Rockpool-inspired menu and over 1,500 state-of-the-art entertainment options in all cabins.
Dubai to London Schedule
|Departure from||Flight No||Departure Time||Arrival Time|
|Dubai to London (Heathrow)||QF 1||2.15am||6.55am|
|London (Heathrow) to Dubai||QF 10||1.30pm||11.25pm|
* Schedule timings valid for departures from 29 March 2015.
Book Your Flights to London
Flying with Qantas
Benefits of flying with us
- Fly the award-winning Qantas A380, operating double daily flights between Dubai and London Heathrow.^
- Choose from four travel classes on the A380 - First, International Business, International Premium Economy and International Economy.
- Earn Qantas Frequent Flyer points on every flight.+
^ Subject to last minute change of aircraft.
+ You must be a member of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program to earn and redeem points. Join online now. Membership and points are subject to the Qantas Frequent Flyer program terms and conditions
There are so many things to do in London. Whether you're here with your family, on a shopping adventure or visiting the historical sights, London has something for all.
- Sample dishes from around the world while getting an authentic glimpse of the city at London street food markets.
- Visit the must see sights of London including Buckingham Palace , Big Ben, Westminister Abbey, the Tower of London.
- Check out 5 London Clubs you need to find - from Shoreditch to Soho.
- Step into the London fashion scene, everything from designer jewellery to vintage shops.
Travel to London with our expert correspondents at Travel Insider. Check out more on London here!