LAX Business Lounge
Explore the newly opened Los Angeles Business Lounge
- Passengers can sit and relax around the communal fireplace.
- Dine, work or both at the large communal dining table equipped with USB and power outlets.
- The central glass atrium delivers ample natural light to complement the contemporary California decor.
- Complimentary bar service available for all eligible customers.
- Triple the floor space and 600 total seats offer even more room to unwind.
- Custom menus designed by Qantas Chef Neil Perry utilize fresh, seasonal produce.
- A California-style food cart offers a selection of tacos and specialty hot dogs.
- A new state-of-the-art kitchen offers an even bigger menu with greater variety of gourmet dining options
- Enjoy a specialty hot dog at the newly introduced California food cart.
- Two buffets offer a make-your-own juice bar, hot dishes, fresh and healthy salads, snacks and dessert to satisfy any craving.
- A contemporary cocktail bar offers barista coffee and an array of signature cocktails.
- Passengers can enjoy a signature cocktail while they relax pre-flight.
- Choose from an assortment of specialty cocktails and wines.
- Six work stations equipped with Apple iMacs are available for work on the go.
- Parents can unwind while kids enjoy the dedicated Family Zone with children’s furniture, toys and games.