Your next Qantas flight could take you further than you might expect.
Thank you and good luck!
The Holiday of a Lifetime Competition will be judged on 09 June 2015 at the offices of Mike Da Silva and Associates (Aust) Pty Ltd (ABN 50 003 894 022) (MDSA) at 15 Grosvenor Street, Neutral Bay, NSW 2089. Winners will be notified in writing by email within two working days and their name will be published on http://qantas.com.au/winatrip within 2 days of the judging.
The form cannot be submitted due to a technical issue. Try again later.
For your chance to win your choice of 1 of 5 spectacular holiday packages, or $5,000 on your Qantas Cash® facility~^, simply:
- Register to enter via the form below between 1 May and 31 May 2015;
- Choose your dream prize;
- Book any Qantas flight* (with a QF flight number – that's any Commercial flight, any Classic Flight Reward or any Points Plus Pay – Flight booking) between 1 May 2015 and 31 May 2015 and you'll have a chance to win 1 from a choice of 5 spectacular holiday packages, or $5,000 Qantas Cash®^~ to plan your own dream getaway.
- Not a member? Join now for free#.
Click here to view the full Terms and Conditions.
Choose your dream holiday… it's your pick!
One&Only Royal Mirage, Dubai
A majestic place of intricate arches and domes interspersed with courtyards, lush green lawns and towering palms. At One&Only Royal Mirage, guests can choose to relax in their surroundings or can explore the diverse city of Dubai and all it has to offer. Your prize will include;
- Return flights in Economy for two to Dubai
- Four night stay in a twin-share Deluxe Room including daily breakfast for two
One of the world's finest luxury hotels, positioned on the Beach in Waikiki, Halekulani has received more than 500 accolades and awards since its inception in 1984. Your prize will include;
- Return flights in Economy for two to Honolulu flying on Qantas
- Six nights' accommodation in an Ocean Front guestroom with daily breakfast
Opened in 1887, Raffles Singapore is one of the few remaining great 19th century hotels in the world. Till today, its architecture is perfectly preserved both inside and out, giving it an intoxicating blend of luxury, history and classic colonial design. Your prize will include;
- Two return flights in Economy to Singapore
- Voucher for 4 nights stay in a Palm Court Suite
- Daily breakfast for 2 persons in Tiffin Room
- Singapore Sling cocktail for 2 persons
Park Hyatt, Tokyo
Perched on the top floors of a modern skyscraper that towers above one of Asia's most thrilling cities, this hotel is widely acknowledged to be Tokyo's finest. A favourite of film stars, CEOs, and sophisticated travellers, Park Hyatt is a place of soaring architecture, panoramic views of a throbbing metropolis, and interiors reminiscent of a deluxe New York penthouse. Your prize will include;
- Return flights in Economy for two to Tokyo
- A gift certificate for a three night stay in a Park Deluxe Room (55sqm) with breakfast and spa access.
qualia, Hamilton Island
qualia is nestled neatly into the northern-most tip of Hamilton Island, surrounded by the unsurpassed beauty of the Great Barrier Reef. Its distinctive style combined with its secluded location, intuitive service and meticulously considered details makes it a luxurious resort on world-class standards. It's a place that relaxes the mind and spoils the senses; an experience that you'll remember fondly and treasure. Your prize will include;
- Return flights in Economy for two to Hamilton Island
- Two nights' accommodation in a Leeward Pavillion
- Reef Comber seaplane to the Great Barrier Reef
- Snorkelling and swimming session at the Reef and lunch
- 2hr spa therapy for two
Create your own dream holiday
Fancy something different? You could win a whopping $5,000 loaded onto your Qantas Cash® facility~ to help create your dream holiday.
Qantas Cash is a prepaid MasterCard® facility~ that can be used at home or overseas and Qantas Points can be earned on every eligible purchase~.
This competition has now closed.
#You must be a Qantas Frequent Flyer member to earn Qantas Points. A joining fee may apply. Membership and the earning and redemption of Qantas Points are subject to the Qantas Frequent Flyer program Terms and Conditions.
* Applicable to all Qantas flights with a QF flight number on your ticket. This could be a Commercial, Classic Flight Reward or Points Plus Pay – Flight booking. Qantas Frequent Flyer members must ensure their Qantas Frequent Flyer membership number is in the booking. For eligible flights, see terms and conditions and the Airline Earning Tables.
*^ Promoter: The Promoter is Qantas Airways Limited (ABN 16 009 661 901) of 10 Bourke Road, Mascot, NSW 2020 (telephone number 02 9691 3636). Promotion Period: Between 12:01am (AEST) on Friday 1 May and 11:59pm (AEDT) on Sunday 31 May 2015. Eligible Entrants: Qantas Frequent Flyer members residing in Australia, and aged 18 years or over. Entry: Eligible Entrants must, register for the promotion, make a new booking for any flight with a QF flight number on the ticket and ensure their Qantas Frequent Flyer membership number is entered into the booking. Prize Draw: There will be a total of six (6) draws. The draws will take place on 9 June 2015 at 2.00pm at 15 Grosvenor Street, Neutral Bay, NSW 2089 and will be conducted by MDSA (Drawer). Prizes: The maximum total prize pool value is AU$34,221. There will be six (6) prizes:
1) Two (2) return Economy tickets for two (2) adults flying on Qantas to Dubai from the winner's nearest Australian airport serviced by Qantas or QantasLink (flight associated taxes are included). Flights to and from Dubai will be via Sydney or Melbourne. A voucher for a four (4) night stay including breakfast at One&Only Royal Mirage, Dubai. Valid for twin-share accommodation in a Deluxe Room for travel 1 April – 30 November 2015 and is subject to availability at time of booking. The maximum value of the Draw 1 Prize is $3,914.
2) Two (2) return Economy tickets for two (2) adults flying on Qantas to Honolulu from the winner's nearest Australian airport serviced by Qantas or QantasLink (flight associated taxes are included). Flights to and from Honolulu will be via Sydney. Six (6) nights' accommodation Halekulani Hotel in an Ocean Front guestroom with daily breakfast for two (2) people. Blackout dates may apply. The maximum value of the Draw 2 Prize is $9,316.
3) Two (2) return Economy tickets for two (2) adults flying on Qantas to Singapore from the winner's nearest Australian airport serviced by Qantas or QantasLink (flight associated taxes are included). Flights to and from Singapore will be via Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane. Voucher for 4 nights stay in a Palm Court Suite at Raffles Hotel with daily breakfast for 2 persons in Tiffin Room and Singapore Sling for 2 persons. Valid from March - December 2015. Blackout dates may apply. The maximum value of the Draw 3 Prize is $7,622.
4) Two (2) return Economy tickets for two (2) adults flying on Qantas to Tokyo (Haneda or Narita) from the winner's nearest Australian airport serviced by Qantas or QantasLink (flight associated taxes are included). Flights to and from Tokyo (will be via Sydney or Brisbane). A gift certificate for a three (3) night stay at Park Hyatt Tokyo in a Park Deluxe Room (55sqm) for two (2) persons, with breakfast and spa access. The validity of the gift certificate is 6 months (1 May - 31 Oct 2015). Black-out dates may. The maximum value of the Draw 4 Prize is $4,239.
5) Two (2) return Economy tickets for two (2) adults flying on Qantas to Hamilton Island from the winner's nearest Australian airport serviced by Qantas or QantasLink (flight associated taxes are included). Flights to and from Hamilton Island will be via Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane or Cairns. Two (2) nights' accommodation at qualia resort, including seaplane transfers to the Great Barrier Reef. Included add-ons are snorkelling and swimming session at the Reef with lunch for two. A session with the naturopath and a 2hr spa therapy. Blackout dates may apply. The maximum value of the Draw 5 Prize is $4,130.
6) AU$5000, courtesy of the award winning travel money card, Qantas Cash. Prize will be deposited into the winner's Qantas Cash facility. To redeem the Qantas Cash prize, you will need to make sure the Qantas Cash facility on your Qantas Card is activated. To apply to activate the Qantas Cash facility, visit qantascash.com.
Winner Notification: In writing and by telephone on 11 June 2015 and their names published in The Australian newspaper on 17 June 2015.
Authorised under NSW Permit No. LTPS/15/02794, ACT Permit No. TP15/05463, VIC Permit No. 15/806 & SA Licence No. T15/625. See qantas.com for full terms and conditions.
^~ To be eligible to receive the new Qantas Card with the option of Qantas Cash you must be an Australian resident Qantas Frequent Flyer member 16 years of age or older. Other terms and conditions and fees and charges may apply. Heritage Bank Limited (AFSL 240984) (the Issuer) issues Qantas Cash under arrangements between it, Qantas and Access Prepaid Australia Pty Ltd (AFSL 386837) (a MasterCard business) (Access). Access distributes Qantas Cash (together with Qantas which is an authorised representative of Access for the purposes of providing general financial product advice with respect to Qantas Cash). Access can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Access and Qantas earn foreign exchange revenue from Qantas Cash transactions. Access receives a processing fee from domestic Qantas Cash "point of sale" transactions. Qantas receives revenue generated by Qantas Cash transactions based on interchange fees paid to the Issuer, deposits held by the Issuer, cardholder fee and certain rebates and incentives from MasterCard Asia/Pacific Pte Ltd.
This webpage has been prepared without taking into account your objectives, financial situation or needs and you should consider the appropriateness of the information in this webpage having regard to those matters. A Product Disclosure Statement in respect of Qantas Cash is available via qantascash.com, and will also be given to applicants. A person should obtain and consider the Product Disclosure Statement before making any decisions about whether to acquire or continue to hold the prepaid facility. Qantas Cash is unable to be used for purchases related to gambling or adult entertainment. For more information please see the Product Disclosure Statement . Currently Qantas Cash cannot be used in the following countries and geographical regions due to sanctions that are currently in place: Crimea, Iran, North Korea, Sudan and Syria. If you attempt to withdraw cash from an ATM or use your Card at merchants in any of these countries and geographical regions, your request will be declined. In addition, the ATMs and POS terminals are not owned or operated by the Issuer or Access and the Issuer and Access are not responsible for ensuring that they will accept the Card. For example, the Issuer and Access cannot control when an ATM or POS terminal is due for maintenance or is faulty or if a merchant chooses not to accept the Card. In such cases, your Card may not function properly or be declined. For more information please see the Product Disclosure Statement at qantascash.com
Other terms and conditions and fees and charges may apply.
MasterCard and the MasterCard brand mark are registered trademarks of MasterCard International Incorporated. PayPass and Tap & Go are trademarks of MasterCard International.
~Qantas Points are earned on eligible purchases in accordance with the terms and conditions specified at qantascash.com. Eligible purchases do not include money orders, traveller's cheques, gambling chips, adult entertainment or purchasing foreign currencies in cash. You do not earn Qantas Points when loading funds to your facility, transferring funds to another currency balance or another member's facility or when withdrawing funds from ATMs or cashing out your facility balance. Purchases that are reversed, refunded or charged-back are also ineligible for points earn, in addition to fees incurred.