Online Booking Help
There are six steps in the booking process.
View a demonstration of some of the new booking features, or select a step below for detailed page help.
How can I find the best fares at qantas.com?
There are three ways to find great fares at qantas.com:
- Red e-Deals found on the homepage - our lowest, internet-only domestic fares and Global Deals - our lowest international fares. Great for comparing prices across dates if you're not sure when you'd like to travel.
- Flight Search - searches all domestic and international fares including Red e-Deals and Global Deals. Use this search when you know the dates you would like to travel.
- Red e-Mail - sign up to our e-mail newsletter to stay up to date on our latest deals.
What can I do to get a cheap fare?
- Try to book well in advance. Our Red e-Deals and Global Deals are subject to availability, and being our lowest fares they sell fast. You can be amongst the first to know when new Red e-Deals go on sale by subscribing to Red e-Mail.
- Try to travel outside peak travel times. For domestic fares, these are mid-morning and early afternoon, Monday mornings, Friday evenings, Sunday afternoons, and public holidays.
- Be flexible. Have alternative times and dates ready just in case your first preference is not available.
Note: Have all your details handy including credit card details and Frequent Flyer number, as our booking engines are designed to timeout after 10 minutes of inactivity for security purposes.