The Qantas Foundation - Donation - Terms and Conditions
1. By making a donation, you are making a voluntary non-refundable payment to The Qantas Foundation.
2. Donations do not include a GST component and The Qantas Foundation will not charge any credit card transaction fees
3. Donations over A$2 are tax deductible. The Qantas Foundation will provide a receipt by e-mail when you make your donation. The Qantas Foundation will not provide duplicate receipts.
4. The Qantas Foundation is a registered income tax exempt charity recognised by the Australian Taxation Office to receive tax deductible gifts. Your donation will be used to support registered charities recognised by the Australian Taxation Office to receive tax deductible gifts in accordance with the Qantas Foundation Trust Deed.
5. You may request that The Qantas Foundation makes a grant to your preferred charity or charities but neither The Qantas Foundation nor the Qantas Foundation Trustee Limited is bound by this request. The Qantas Foundation Trustee Limited retains absolute discretion to allocate the donations to any particular projects or charities of its choice.
6. While The Qantas Foundation has taken reasonable care to ensure that the information provided by us and available at qantas.com is correct, all information may be subject to change at any time without notice. The Qantas Foundation and Qantas are not liable to you or anyone else if errors occur in the information on qantas.com or if that information is not up-to-date.
7. These terms and conditions are subject to any applicable legislative or other regulatory controls imposed by State and Federal Governments, whether existing now or at any time in the future.
8. These terms and conditions are effective as at 16 September 2008 and may be amended by The Qantas Foundation from time to time without notice.