Dining in the lounge
With new and expanded menus across Qantas Club and our Business and First Lounges, dining in the lounge is all part of the journey on Qantas.
Qantas has partnered with Skip to offer customers the option to pre-order a barista made coffee, via their own device, for collection at our Domestic Business Lounges and at selected Qantas Clubs^. Offering time-saving convenience and the option to skip the queue when travelling with Qantas.
Pre-ordering is easy. Here's how:
Domestic customers are enjoying more generous portions, fantastic quality, more choice and a more streamlined service.
Qantas Club members will love:
- Our expanded hot breakfast menu offering a choice of boiled eggs, baked eggs and frittatas to accompany your choice of bakery and sides.
- Our hot snacks service in the afternoon is a firm favourite at the end of the work day with seasoned sweet potato fries, empanadas, and mini meat pies, just some of the delicious treats on offer.
- Complimentary bar service from midday.
In our Business lounges we offer a 'Diner' style snack each weekday afternoon where you can enjoy freshly made tacos, sliders and pulled pork rolls with a cold afternoon beer or glass of wine.
You'll get the freshest cold beer on offer, with beer taps being installed across our domestic network of lounges offering a selection of delicious beers.
Plus the following great features will keep you refreshed while you're travelling:
- A new sleep tight service featuring a refreshment pack so you can maximise your sleep on late night economy flights
- Our all day dining inflight menu that fits into your schedule, with delicious options like a premium cheese box, big bowl of soup or wholesome salad plate.
- The grab and go breakfast option at the Qantas Club is perfect for early morning travellers short on time; enjoy fresh fruit, juice and freshly baked muffins along with your favourite barista made Vittoria coffee.
Our seasonal menus feature newcomers and signature favourites to offer a wide range of dishes that take advantage of the freshest seasonal ingredients and inspiration from cuisines around the world.
Qantas Creative Director, Food, Beverage & Service, Neil Perry, works with Qantas to design First and Business inflight and First Lounge menus. We are committed to using quality produce and the best of local ingredients, both in the air and on the ground. Our investment in quality food has helped hundreds of small Australian producers find, grow and develop new markets.