Redeem Points or use Points Plus Pay for your booking
Qantas Frequent Flyer members can use Points or Points Plus Pay instead of just money, to make a booking through Flight Bookings.
By using Points Plus Pay through Flight Bookings, you will be making a Qantas & Jetstar Any Seat Award booking in accordance with the terms and conditions of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program.
Other Award flights (including Qantas & Partner Classic Award flights and other Qantas & Jetstar Any Seat Award flights) may be available for your itinerary. Points required for other Award flights for your itinerary may be different and may be lower than the points required for this Qantas & Jetstar Any Seat Award. The Points quote we have provided for this Qantas Any Seat Award is for the flights you have selected only. Go to Award Bookings if you wish to view other available Award Flights.
Different fare conditions apply to your booking as a Qantas & Jetstar Any Seat Award, for example:
- For Points Plus Pay redemptions, immediate credit card payment is required at the time of booking and required points must also be available at the time of booking.
- A Qantas & Jetstar Any Seat Award is only refundable if the applicable fare conditions state that it is refundable.
- Non-Refundable fares: If the fare permits, the commercial ticket value of a Qantas & Jetstar Any Seat Award can be stored as a credit voucher and used only for further travel on Qantas flights within 12 months from the original booking creation date.
- If the fare conditions permit, Qantas & Jetstar Any Seat Award bookings may be refunded subject to these conditions:
- If the Member requests a refund before travel has commenced and the money paid (if any) to obtain the Any Seat Award is greater than or equal to the applicable cancellation fee as specified in the fare conditions, then the difference between the two will be refunded to the original form of payment. The points redeemed will be re-credited to the applicable Member’s account in full.
- If the Member requests a refund before travel has commenced and the money paid (if any) to obtain the Any Seat Award is less than the applicable cancellation fee as specified in the fare conditions, or the request is made after travel has commenced, then a proportion of the money and points originally used to obtain the Any Seat Award will be refunded to the applicable Member. The refund proportion will be the difference between the original ticket value (or remaining ticket value if the itinerary is partially flown) as allocated by Qantas and the applicable cancellation fee, as a proportion of the original ticket value.
Review the Fare Conditions on the 'Review' page for full details of the applicable fare conditions.
If you proceed, Qantas & Jetstar Any Seat Award fare conditions will apply to your booking and your Qantas Frequent Flyer account will be debited by the number of Points you use to book this itinerary, and a credit card payment will be required for any money amount payable as part of Points Plus Pay.