Qantas Chauffeur Drive
1. Chauffeur Drive is available in selected locations to customers holding tickets with confirmed reservations in First or Business on eligible Qantas or Emirates operated flights. Reservations for Chauffeur Drive through Qantas can be made for all eligible flights booked as part of a Qantas or Emirates ticket (starting with ticket number 081 or 176).
2. The applicable Chauffeur Drive terms & conditions are those of the carrier operating the flight for which the Chauffeur Drive service is used to get to or from the airport. This applies regardless of whether your ticket may be a codeshare ticket issued by a different carrier.
3. Chauffeur Drive is not available to customers who are waitlisted or customers collecting tickets on departure.
4. When travelling on Qantas operated flights, Chauffeur Drive is available for the following flights in the cities below for travel from the dates specified.
|Sydney <> London <> Sydney~||QF1/QF2|
|Singapore <> London <> Singapore||QF1/QF2|
|Melbourne <> London <> Melbourne~||QF9/QF10|
|Perth <> London <> Perth||QF9/QF10|
~ Customers travelling Sydney <> London <> Sydney and Melbourne <> London <> Melbourne are only eligible for Chauffeur Drive when booked as one sector.
5. Chauffeur Drive is also available in Adelaide, Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Canberra, Hobart, Perth, Auckland, Christchurch and Wellington to passengers travelling on Qantas operated flights that connect to or from an eligible Qantas international flight above (and travelling in First or Business on the eligible international flight) within 6 hours and 24 hours of connection. Customers do not need to be travelling in Business on the domestic or trans-Tasman flight. The Domestic or trans-Tasman flight must be in the same booking as the eligible international flight. Chauffeur Drive is not eligible when transit time is under 6 hours.
6. When travelling on the QF1/QF2 from eligible ports, any time the customer's journey includes a transit time of over 24 hours, the Chauffeur Drive service becomes ineligible at all other stages of the journey, with the exception of the SIN/LHR/SIN sectors which are always eligible.
7. Qantas codeshare customers travelling on an Emirates operated service to and from Dubai (flight numbered QF8000 to QF8999, excluding flights between Australia and Asia) are also eligible for Chauffeur Drive at destinations where Emirates offer the service. View destinations where Chauffeur Drive is available on the Emirates network.
8. Chauffeur Drive is not available on flights operated by airlines other than Qantas or Emirates, or on Qantas domestic services that connect with Emirates 5000 flight series. This applies to codeshare flights operated by Jetstar and other oneworldTM airlines.
9. Each passenger aged 12 or over (unless travelling as an unaccompanied minor under Qantas' unaccompanied minor policy) is entitled to receive one car for Chauffeur Drive.
10. Any passengers who are aged 11 years or under must be accompanied by a parent or guardian to use Chauffeur Drive.
11. Chauffeur Drive must be booked at least 48 hours in advance of travel.
12. Chauffeur Drive pick-up times can be scheduled between 5 hours and 2.5 hours before the applicable scheduled flight departure time. It is the responsibility of the person travelling to allow enough time to get to the airport and check-in before check-in closes. Local traffic conditions and unforeseen circumstances can affect travel time, and the traveller accepts those risks when using the Chauffeur Drive service.
13. Chauffer Drive services have a complimentary travel allowance, which may be based either on driven kilometres/miles or a capped radius in each city. If the journey exceeds the complimentary allowance, you are required to pay the driver an excess charge per kilometre/mile. Some Chauffeur Drive services impose limits on the number of passengers per car and/or the number of bags per passenger. Additional charges apply if a larger vehicle or child or infant car seat is required. View these charges when using Chauffeur Drive to get to or from the airport for a Qantas operated service. Information on charges for Chauffeur Drive for Emirates operated services can be viewed here.
14. The distance travelled will be determined by the route taken by the driver. The route taken and distance of the journey may be different to that displayed by GPS and mapping software.
15. If a customer fails to cancel a Chauffeur Drive booking and the chauffeur car arrives at the appointed time and place only to be sent away, Chauffeur Drive cannot be rebooked in conjunction with the same ticket.
16. Chauffeur Drive is not available to cross national borders of the departure/arrival airport countries.
17. Should you experience any problems with Chauffeur Drive, please contact the airline who operated the flight for which the Chauffeur Drive service is to get to or from the airport.
18. You acknowledge that Chauffeur Drive services are provided by third party suppliers, and not by Qantas or Emirates. Qantas is not responsible for the acts or omissions of such suppliers, or for any deficiency in the facilities and services offered. In particular, Qantas has no liability for loss, personal injury, or death incurred during the use of such facilities and services unless:
a. such loss, personal injury or death is / are caused solely by Qantas' negligence; or
b. such liability cannot be excluded under law (in which case it is limited to the maximum extent permitted under the law). In some countries, services may come with a non-excludable guarantee or warranty that they will be provided with due care and skill. The nature and application of these guarantees or warranties will depend on the relevant country.
19. Chauffeur Drive is not available on complimentary tickets or complimentary upgrades from Economy or Premium Economy to Business or First.
20. The Chauffeur Drive pick¬up time should be strictly adhered to, without exception. Pick¬up time is not negotiable. Drivers will wait for a maximum of 15 minutes from the nominated pickup time after which the driver will advise the passenger that he can wait no longer and is being released to the next assignment.
21. Qantas codeshare flights operated by Emirates (with a QF flight number) between Asia and Australia/New Zealand are not eligible.
22. Distance travelled by Chauffeur Drive is not eligible to earn Qantas Points.
23. To change any booking details once your booking has been confirmed you will need to cancel your original booking and make a new booking.
24. Qantas reserves the right to withdraw the Chauffeur Drive product or to amend its terms and conditions at any time. This right is not intended to limit or exclude any rights that you might have under any applicable laws, including consumer laws, which will depend on the relevant jurisdiction.
25. Chauffeur Drive services are not available between airport terminals at any airport.