Qantas Business Plus
Permission to use Qantas' product, Qantas Business Plus Online Booking Requests and Qantas Business Plus Management Reporting Sites ("Sites") and the management reporting tools and documents set out on those sites ("Documentation") is conditional upon you, the client, agreeing to the terms set out below ("Terms"). Do not proceed until you have read and accepted all the Terms. Your use (or the use by your staff) of the Sites or Documentation will mean that you accept these Terms.
You must obtain the consent of the individuals for whom you will be making bookings, to retain and use their personal information.
You must distribute this notice to individuals whose travel arrangements are booked using any of the sites or management reporting tools:
Qantas collects information about you (including health information where necessary) to provide products and services to you, process your travel arrangements, facilitate your participation in the loyalty programs of Qantas and other organisations, conduct marketing activities and market research. If the information is not provided, Qantas may not be able to provide the service requested. Qantas may disclose your personal information to its related companies, other carriers, travel service providers, your employer if you are travelling on a ticket provided through your employer's corporate travel agreement with Qantas, organisations which provide services to Qantas (more details in our Privacy Statement on qantas.com), various law enforcement agencies and governments around the world for security, customs and immigration purposes. You can gain access to the information Qantas holds about you by contacting Qantas Corporate Customer Care in writing at Level 9, Building B, 203 Coward Street, Mascot NSW 2020.
Cookies are small pieces of data stored on the web browser on your computer. Any web server (including this one) may:
- store one or more cookies in your browser;
- request your browser to transmit this data back to the web server; or
- request your browser to transmit a cookie that has been stored on your browser by another site within the same internet domain. For example, all servers in the domain qantas.com may retrieve a cookie set by the web server qantas.com.
This web site may store cookies on your web browser in order to improve service for you on your subsequent visits to this web site.
By using cookies, web sites can track information about visitors' use of the site and provide customised content. Most web browsers can be configured to notify the user when a cookie is received, allowing you to either accept or reject it. You may also inspect the cookies stored by your web browser and remove any that you do not want.
- not copy, reproduce, translate, adapt, vary or modify the Sites or Documentation without the express consent of Qantas;
- supervise and control the use of the Sites and Documentation in accordance with these Terms and any other reasonable directions of Qantas;
- ensure that ticketing requests are properly completed and submitted to Qantas prior to the deadlines advised by Qantas from time to time. You acknowledge that Qantas will not process requests received after those deadlines;
- ensure your staff who have authorised access to the Sites and Documentation are made aware of, and comply with these Terms;
- provide your staff with adequate training in the use of the Sites;
- not provide or otherwise make available the Sites or Documentation in any form to any person other than your own staff (which term includes officers, employees, contractors, subcontractors and agents) without the written consent of Qantas;
- inform Qantas of your travel policies (and all changes to those policies) without delay
- ensure all information supplied to Qantas is accurate;
- update individual user profiles as necessary without delay;
- take all steps necessary to ensure that access to the Sites is restricted to those staff who are authorised to access the Sites, including without limitation, keeping logons and passwords secure; and
- ensure that logons, passwords and profiles of staff who are no longer authorised to access the sites are deleted.
Term and Termination
Use of the Qantas Business Plus product is granted during the period for which you are eligible to use the Site.
The use of Qantas Business Plus may be terminated by you immediately at any time upon notice in writing to Qantas.
Qantas may terminate your use of Qantas Business Plus immediately at any time upon notice in writing to you if you:
- you are no longer eligible to use Qantas Business Plus;
- are in breach of any of these Terms or any term of any agreement relating to Qantas Airways Limited;
- being a corporation, you become the subject of insolvency proceedings;
- being a firm or partnership, the firm or partnership is dissolved; or
- damage the Sites or Documentation.
Upon termination, you and your staff must not access the Sites and must destroy any remaining copies of the Documentation or otherwise return or dispose of the Documentation in the manner directed by Qantas.
The carriage of passengers, baggage and cargo by air is subject to the Conditions of Carriage of the relevant carrier.
Qantas will not be responsible for any delay or failure in performance resulting from anything outside its reasonable control, including without limitation delays or failures caused by third parties.
Qantas may make changes to the Sites without notice to you. Qantas may give you notice (including by e-mail) of changes to these Terms.